Chapter 036

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Road Trip" by NCT 127

A/n ; I don't understand how hot people read a lame book like Sympathy but tysm for 6k votes bestie 😙 

« mr romantic »

Heeseung started it off passionately but Sohee didn't seem to push him back or complain cause she surely was feeling the same towards him

Heeseung started it off passionately but Sohee didn't seem to push him back or complain cause she surely was feeling the same towards him. His lips were softer than feathers and sweeter than candies as Sohee could feel the softness of them.

After seeping into their heart fluttering experience, Heeseung finally pulled off and gasped for air since thick embarrassment was just surrounding them as both cheeks were seen to be obviously pink.

Heeseung had insanely done it, to his own surprise. 

Their sparkly eyes met under the dim light of an eventide, showered with joy that both hearts were accommodating.

Sohee snuggled closer to Heeseung's embrace as he pulled her close to his chest. The girl whose arms snaked around his torso found her safe zone where she could forget all the worries and find peace.

The place where she could only feel the warmth and safety from a home with heart's desire.

❝ I can finally be yours now. ❞

The gentleman's grin expanded even wider although Sohee couldn't see it, her heart surely was sharing the way Heeseung's heart was reacting. He tightly hugged her back before ruffling the fluffy charcoal strands.

-

❝ Boss? Hello? Sir Heeseung? ❞ The distracted man couldn't focus much on the conference which was still ongoing as his eyes kept on stealing glances at his device which he's chatting with Sohee. ❝ Sorry, you were saying? ❞ The marketing manager slightly snickered since it's the first time seeing the young CEO being inattentive when he's usually a strict person when it comes to working.

❝ We're just suggesting the new designs as usual but it seems like you have some wonderful things going on in your life. ❞ The woman knowingly chuckled since their chairman's sprightly face was expressing it all in front of the employees. ❝ It's been so long since we ever saw you being this smiley. ❞

The intimidating reaper always tended to be emotionless or cold in front of his subordinates since his life was blue like his expression back then.

❝ Oh, really? ❞