Memories (CH:2)

CHAPTER 2:

Harry is happy. If this is a dream, you never wanted to wake up from it. He had never felt so calm before, it seems that the air was easier to breathe and the warm sensation he felt was making him feel very sleepy. Yep. He never wanted to wake up. Harry buried himself deeper into the softness of the material they were putting on him, cotton or silk, it didn't really matter, as it felt so good on his skin! His mind slowly turned to a dream when he heard a soft and gentle voice.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. It's already sunny."

Quien? The voice laughed when it made a muffled sound. No. He didn't want to wake up. It felt so good! He didn't want to let go of the feeling of being wrapped in a warm bundle.

"Come on, wakey wakey *," the person said in a sing-song voice. It was strange how familiar the voice was. She doesn't sound like Lily, her mother, but the voice was much more than that ... more motherly.

"Open your beautiful eyes, darling."

Harry reluctantly obeyed, and closed his eyes for a moment as the glow blurred his vision. Seconds passed when he saw the shadow looming in front of him. She is a very beautiful woman. Her long dark wavy hair contradicts her pale milky white skin. Her face was closer to him and he was surprised to see her beautiful green eyes, much like him. Harry blinked. Who is this woman? The pretty woman smiled slowly and what she says next confuses him.

"Good morning, Henrikas. Did you sleep well?" He is not Henrikas. This is Harry. But he didn't say anything to correct her as his mouth fell open on its own.

"Good morning mom".

Suddenly, the image of the woman was distorted and she saw the darkness again. Back with GK. What was that? Who is that woman? He ignored the poking into his side. Why do I feel like I knew her? Harry tried to remember her, but the constant penetration makes it difficult to do so. The teenager had enough when GK hit him harder than before.

"FOR!" Harry hissed and stole the offensive stick from the Guardian's hand. He groaned loudly when his head feels very dizzy and sore as if someone had hit his brain with sharp pins. "What the hell, GK ?! What did you do?" He demanded as he looked into yellow eyes like a cat. Harry knew his hair was messy and he tried to straighten it and sighed when it only made it worse.

"Uh-oh, it seems like someone is not a 'morning' person." Not that he can tell the time here. The Guardian always loses track of time when the endless darkness that seemed to engulf him. Well, not that it was important to the immortal child after all. GK smiled slightly when Harry glared at him. Just before passing out, the teenager looked nervous, but now, his gaze isn't so bad if it wasn't for the messy hair sticking out in all directions. The white-haired boy bit back a giggle that threatened to escape his mouth as the green-eyed man tried to flatten his hair uncontrollably, but to no avail. "You passed out, remember?"

Harry stopped his action. Yes, I have remembered fainting when ... Harry's eyes widened.

"What do you mean I'm not human?!" I have asked suddenly. His hands gripping GK's shoulder as if the boy was his lifeline. "Tell me ..."

The Guardian simply shrugged. The immortal conjured up two majestic-looking chairs and told him to sit down and calm down, as he would tell everything he knew about him. His story Harry quickly sat up and waited for GK to do so enthusiastically. The immortal conjured up two cups of steaming tea and offered one which he declined. Don't get it wrong. Harry loves tea. Tea is their favorite drink in the whole world! But he didn't want to spit in GK's face or choke on the drink because of the information GK would tell him about him. He knew it would be shocking, and while he hates to admit it, he could probably pass out a second time ...