Acquaintance (CH:9)

CHAPTER 8:

Hannibal's dominant hand hovers over the doorknob a little longer before he decides to open it. Unsurprisingly, the dark-skinned man, Agent Jack Crawford, is sitting in a chair that he had specially provided for his patients in the waiting room.

"Please come in."

Jack stands up immediately, looking relieved when he walked into his office. A small smile spread across Hannibal's face when he noticed the exact moment the dark-skinned man seemed impressed with the room. He was the one who decorated the room, after all, it is for his work and knowing that he would spend a great deal of time listening to his patients in his office, he made the design himself. And seeing the astonished faces of his patients when they first enter the room, they are satisfied by looking at the ordered furniture. However, Jack is not her patient. He's an FBI agent. The same agent who could probably put him in jail if his secrets were revealed. He should really turn it down as soon as he knew what the other man does for his job. But of course he wouldn't do that.It would be considered rude, as the man took the time to meet him, rather than ordering a few small fry to question him. She knew that Jack has a high position in the FBI after seeing the badge, so she decided to treat the man with hospitality.

The first impression is, after all, very important.

Especially for Hannibal.

It would be the deciding factor whether Hannibal would let those moron creatures roam the world or eliminate them from existence itself. This world could function with a little cleaning, especially since the planet had gotten sick and polluted with all the facts from all walks of life, mainly from pigs.

"So can I ask how this is all about me?" Hannibal asked in his deep, rich voice as he closed the door. The idea of ​​blocking it comes to mind, but he dismissed it because the action would arouse suspicion. Not that there is anyone else in this building besides the agent, Herkus, and himself. He had made sure of that, canceling all his appointments because when a murderer is visited by an FBI agent, even without the agent knowing who he really was, the meeting will get complicated.

Interesting, even.

It could involve murder, but Hannibal didn't think this would be the last time he would see the man. Her instincts told her that this meeting would change her life, one way or another. And he, relying on intuition, was curious what the man might want from him.

Jack turned to Hannibal as he spoke: "You can ask, but I may have to ask you some questions first." Hannibal nodded, just a little. "Are you waiting for another patient?" The agent questioned, waving at the door.

"We are alone," Hannibal assured. In fact, if the agent were to scream in the room, no soul would hear his voice except Henrikas, of course.

"Oh good," Jack replied as I have paced the room. "Don't you have a secretary?" The man frowned before raising his eyebrows.

"She was predisposed to romantic whims. She followed her heart to the UK. Sad to see her go," he said as he remembered the brunette he had hired to become his secretary months ago. At first, the woman is not a problem, her work is efficient and she is always punctual, which Hannibal really liked. However, the woman had the nerve to seduce him, her own employer. He had dismissed the subtle hint like when his pupils dilate when she spoke to him or his fast blinking eyes. But then, the brunette had really pushed him when she 'accidentally' dropped a cup of coffee on him, before pretending to apologize for her mistake. She tried to open her buttons on purpose as her breasts made contact with his body.

It was then that Hannibal felt it was enough. You don't like it when people started doing something to you without your consent; undressing him is definitely on one of the lists. It was a shame the woman had done that, and when she thought that one of the pigs was smart enough to work under him, she was proven wrong.