What is a Boggart? (CH:8)

CHAPTER 8:

Henrikas awoke with a start to see specks of lights scattered around the room. His skin was cold and clammy, but his heart is racing erratically. He could feel his own blood pumping through his veins and with a shaky breath, he stood up. Swing your legs on the bed and shaky exhale. Regaining his composure, the creature half tried to hold its breath.

It was not a memory, but a nightmare.

Can't seem to remember what the nightmare is about. Just the vivid and intense feeling of fear and hopelessness. She was drowning, she engulfed him and felt helpless as fears crept through her skin. Henrikas sighed again. He's safe here, he reminded himself. At the thought of her being safe at Hannibal's house, she smiles back. His eyes went to the well decorated room.

Your own bedroom.

No matter how many times the teenager turned into a child thought about it, it was incredible that Hannibal let him stay in one of the rooms; that now officially became his. The man had been friendly and hospitable his entire stay and he wondered how he could ever repay him. He was really glad that Hannibal offered to live with him. It could still be living in the forest, alone, not really knowing when the next time it can feed will be. Come to think of it, he never heard his name in his memory. It was strange how sparsely they used their name, maybe they called side by side in each other's presence, but with him he noticed that they would call themselves Mama and Tėti. I have remembered the first time I have bathed. Hannibal more or less said that a young child should not bathe without adult supervision.

It felt unreal that almost a month had passed since she lived with Hannibal. I have smiled at the idea. Henrikas had insisted that the older man call him Herkus and needed to call him by name in return, dropping the lord. It took Henrikas a while to call him Hannibal, as he was trained to call someone lord to the authority figure since he was captured. And he seemed to be polite, it's one of the habits he couldn't quit, although there were definitely benefits to being one. Of course, one of them revolves around Hannibal's preference for an educated person.

Two days after their new living arrangement, Hannibal asked him for his parents' names and was horrified to find that he did not remember their names.

The name of your own parents.

He told Hannibal that he didn't know his parents' names and swore he could see sympathy in their eyes. When he asked why he needed to know his name, he mentally slapped himself when Hannibal told him that he needed his documents, as he will start living with him, and in order for others not to be suspicious, he needed his birth certificate and important documents about him. He was really worried at the time, knowing that he comes from another world and that it would mean that he doesn't have any legal documents on him. Hannibal had assured him that he would solve the problems. The man had some contacts with various people who could falsify the documents, and Henrikas's jaw dropped when days later he showed him the birth certificate.

He had become Henrikas Lekteris. A distant relative of Hannibal. He was moved that the psychiatrist had allowed him to use his family's name. Somehow, it made him feel closer to the man. However, if his name in America, it will be changed to Henry Lecter, but he had insisted that they call him Henrikas or Herkus, as he does not want to disrespect the choice of his family name and there was a fact that Henry he sounded strangely like Harry. He didn't need a reminder, thank you very much. He had voiced his thought and was surprised when Hannibal agreed. Henrikas had thought that the older man would object, seeing how much the man really loved having perfect control. Somehow, he could feel that Hannibal wanted to please him. And that thought makes him shudder.

After all, why would a cannibal killer want to make someone happy?

Putting his thought behind him, the human room headed for the bathroom. Sky blue tiles feel cold on your feet. I've turned on the tap, humming softly. Once the hot water filled the tub, he undressed and then intervened. Henrikas sighed and began to clean himself with the products that were provided. The smell of green tea with a hint of sandalwood permeated his nose.