2.

CHAPTER 2
//FLASHBACK//
Marlana’s P.O.V
I ran the ropes for what felt like the millionth time trying to get out of my head. I’m in love with a married man. A happily married man at that.
Toxic is what I was, for wanting a married man. I didn’t want to love a married man, but I did. “Marlana?” I stop in the middle of the ring and take a deep breath. “Are you okay?”
“Roman, I need you to leave me alone please” I say and start bumping on the mat, but I felt him enter the ring, ignoring me. “Roman, please.” I begged and he stuck his hand out to bring me to my feet.
He just stood there, staring at me. “What is it?” He asks, worry clearly etched on his face.
“Nothing, I need to focus on my tag match with Rachelle.” I say and go to bump again, and he stops me. “You’re lying.” He says and I roll my eyes.
“What does it matter to you anyway?” I say, ripping my arm out of his grasp.
“What does that mean?” He asks.
“Don’t be stupid Roman.” I say and turn away, and again he stops me. “I just need time alone, please.”
“Me and Galina are separating.” He says and I stop in my tracks. “Please don’t play games with me Ro. I’m so tired of it.” I say and he lifts my chin up so I meet my eyes. “It’s been about a month now. I’ve been living with Dwayne in Miami.” He says, staring at me, waiting for a response.
“I don’t know what to say to that.” I mumble and look back down.
“Look, you know how I feel about you, Marlana. This is a big step, and I know what you’re going to say, but you aren’t breaking up a family. Me, and Galina haven’t been on the best of terms since before you came to work here. I can’t help it that you’re what I want. I just thought that maybe you would see this as a step and show you that I’m willing to do whatever will make you happy.”
I say nothing and just walk up to him and throw my arms around his waist. “I’m just worried.” I mumble into his chest.
“About what? I told you, we will work it out. Unless maybe you’ve found someone else, and that’s fine. I didn’t expect you to wait around for me.” He says and I lift my head up to look at him.
“Of course, there isn’t anyone else. I’ve been in love with you since the moment I started working here.”
“In love?” He asks and my breath halts. “I-I uh didn’t mean that.” I say and turn around.
He just laughs and pulls me to him again. “I’m in love with you too. It’s okay.”
“Is it though?” I ask and he sighs, “Do I need to shout it from the mountain tops?” He asks jokingly but I know he really wants to do it.
“Roman, stop! I’m serious. The internet is going to eat us alive.”
“So, what?” He asks and I roll my eyes. “You don’t get it.” I say with frustration and he catches me by surprise when he brings his lips to mine.
“What don’t I get?” He asks when pulling away and looks at me He sits on top of the turnbuckle, looking at me. “I want you, Marlana.”
“I want you too, but not until you’re divorced.” I say and he sighs.
“Fine, but please let me kiss you again.” He begs and I lean up on my toes and press my mouth to his. “I love you.” He tells me.
“I know.” I say and walk out of the building.
Chapter 3.
“Cheers to these 2 badass women for tearing the house down tonight!” Austin yells as him & Roman raise their glasses to us. Roman had his arm around my waist and I leaned into his side. He leans down to press a kiss to the top of my head, and I look up at him and smile.
“You’re being real quiet considering you had the match of the night.” He tells me and I laugh and lean into him more.
“I just want to soak it all in.” I say and bite my lip, setting down my glass of champagne. “You smell good.” I tell him and he smiles.
“Alright well we are going to head out guys.” Austin tells me, and Roman with Rachelle attached to his side.”
“Alright man, we will see you two at Smackdown Friday.” Roman says and they leave.
He turns to look at me while I finish up my food. “So, does this mean you’ll finally stay the night with me?” He asks and I nod.
“Waiter! Check please?” He asks and I clasp my hand into his. “You’re so quiet. Everything okay?” He asks.
“Yeah.” I say as he gets his card back from the waiter. “Let’s go.” I whisper and he takes my hand, leading me out of the restaurant.
When we make it back to the hotel, I get butterflies in my stomach. It was finally happening. I was going to sleep in the same bed as him. “I’m going to shower really quick if that’s okay?” I ask him and he nods, setting out luggage bags on the bed.  
After my shower, I walk out and he was laying on the bed, watching the T.V. “Hey.” I say as I climb into the bed and join him. He quickly throws his arm around and brings me close to him. “Hey superstar.” He calls me and I laugh. “You want to watch a movie? Or listen to music?” He asks me.
“Whichever is fine with me.” I tell him and he puts it on a music channel and turns to face me.
“You promise you’re okay?” He asks me and I nod. “I went through a grueling match and did not think I’d end up in bed with you. I just have a whirlwind of emotions right now. I’m sorry.” I tell him and he nods.
“You do want to be here right? With me?” He asks, looking down at his hands.
“Absolutely. I just don’t know how to act.” I say with a nervous laugh.
“What do you mean? You know me.” He says and I nod. “I know, but now I can really be with you and it’s like I’m frozen. I sound stupid.” I say and sit up and he sits up with me.
“You don’t sound stupid. Why don’t we get some more drinks, maybe it’ll help you relax?” He asks and I nod.
“My shoulder hurts so bad.” I say with a laugh and he just looks at me. “Want me to rub it for you?” He asks and I nod. “Please?” I ask and I turn around in his lap and he starts to massaged my shoulder and somehow ended up doing my enter back.
“You have no idea how good that feels.” I say and laugh. He doesn’t say anything and his hand stops moving. I turn back around and he just keeps looking down. “Earth to roman?” I ask and he smiles. “What’s wrong babe?” I ask him and his eyes light up.
“Nothing. This is everything I’ve ever wanted.” He says.
“Buuuut?” I laugh and drag out the word. He runs a hand through his hair and his eyes are now darker. “I don’t want to say because I’m afraid you will leave.” He says and I get worried now and straddle his lap and set my glass down.
“Tell me.” I say and he just brings my face to his, crashing his lips onto mine. His kiss was hungry and before I knew it, I was grinding onto him.
So, that’s what he wants. He pulls away and rests his head on my chest. He looks up and I can see him holding back. “Roman.” I say and he looks up at me. “I need you.” I whisper and grind against him.
“Marlana.” He says but his voice cracks. I close the distance between us and kiss him again and his hands go to my waist, I pull away to lift my shirt over my head. “Does that make it clear enough that I want this?” I ask and he still looks nervous.
“It could be the alcohol.” He states and I roll my eyes. “Do I need to shout it from the mountain tops?” He smiles, remembering when he told me that years ago. “You’re sure?” He asks and I rub myself against him. “Yes.” I whisper in his ear.
He picks me up and flips us over, sitting up to remove his shirt. He bends down to kiss me again and I felt like I was on fire. He slowly starts kissing down my neck and brings his face back up to mine. “Are you ready?” He asks and I nod, not trusting my voice and I feel him slowly enter me.
I gasp and he takes a minute and kisses my forehead before he slowly starts to thrust more. “Fuck.” He grunts and he slides his hands into mine. “I’ve waited so long for this.” He groans and I can’t help but do anything except moan out his name over and over.
I grab fists full of his hair and pull and to surprise the hell out of him, I roll over and take over on top.  He holds my knees while I bounce up and down and I felt the familiar burn down in my lower region and he stops me, flipping us over again and just fucking rails me until I scream so loud that I am sure this whole hotel heard. He pulls out and lays down next to me, both of us trying to get our breathing back to normal.
He pulls me over to him and I lay my head on his chest. “Worth the wait?” I ask him and he nods. “So worth it.” He says and we both laugh.
“I can’t believe you were worried. I even pulled the whole “my shoulder hurts, want to rub it” line.” I joke and he laughs and I trace his tattoo on his chest.
“I love you so much.” He tells me and brings the blanket over us.
“I love you too.”
Chapter 4
//FLASHBACK//
Rachelle’s P.O.V
I had went down to the performance center to train while Marlana was with Roman. I regret it as soon as I walked in because Austin and his annoying asshole little friends were there too.
I step inside the ring and start running the ropes and I felt eyes on me. I should have asked Marlana to come with me. “Hey there sweet cheeks.” He says to me, climbing in the ring.
“If you aren’t here to help me then fuck off Theory.” I say and he stands in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. “I will literally run you over, get out of my way.”
“So hostile, all the time. I thought we were friends.” He says and stops me again. “Lock up.” He says and I look at him, wondering if he was serious.
“Hey, you want to better yourself, right?” He asks and I lock up with him. I push him back to the ropes and he pushes off, going to the other side and dropping down for me to hop over. He gets up and I run into him with a shoulder tackle. He drops me with a drop toe hold, and gets me in a choker on the ground.
“Come on, you know how to reverse it.” He tells me and I kick him under his feet and stand up. He gets up and brushes off his shirt, “Very good, rookie.” He says with a smile and I chop him in the chest and he catches my arm, bringing me close.
He looks down and my breathe catches in my throat. I can smell the minty breath and he backs me into the turnbuckle. “Get up top.” He says and I do, he follows me up. “Sunset flip.” He calls and I stand there.
“I haven’t practiced that yet.” I say and stare at him.
“Well, now you are. Come on, you got this, believe in yourself.” He says and I take a deep breath, “Okay.” I tell him and I flip over and powerbomb him onto the middle of the mat.
“I did it!” I yell and he slowly gets up. “You did, good job rookie.” He tells me.
“Thanks. You want to help me train from now on?” I ask, half joking, half serious.
“Sure.” He says and I’m taken aback. “Wait really?” I ask him and he nods.
“Yeah, just try not to fall in love with me.” He says and I smile as he walks off.
“Too late for that, bud.” I mumble to myself and exit the ring.