23

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"Let's go Marlie!" Rachelle chants at me as I give a suplex to Lana. I stand up and point at Lana and laugh. 

I walk over and kick her head over and over into the ground and Lacey comes up and tried to grab me from behind but I give her an elbow to her jaw and then Rachelle walks over and forearms Lacey and rolls her out of the ring.

I pull Lana to the corner and Rachelle tags her self in. She hoists Lana up onto her shoulders and I flip over and give Lana a blockbuster down to the ground. 

I run over to the other side of the ring and powerbomb Lacey on the outside while Rachelle got the pin. 

"Here are your winners, and NEW WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Nicole and Morgan!" JoJo announces and I slide into the ring and Rachelle hands me one of the titles as the referee raises our hands. 

"Like I said, paper champions!" I yell at Lana and Lacey and Rachelle laughs and brings an L to her forehead. "Nobody does it like we do." I say into the mic before sliding out of the ring and going to the back. 

Rachelle and I head back to the locker room to take photos with our titles with the titles that rightfully belonged on our shoulders. 

"They really thought they had a chance." Rachelle says and laughs. 

"No Lana don't!" I hear as I turn around and Lana was holding her neck. "I am so sick of you worthless bitches stealing our spotlight." Lana says and I can't help but laugh. 

"Go back to NXT and train to get better. They trust us with these because they know we can deliver." I say and walk up to where I am face to face with Lana. "You were just a secondary title holder, and that's okay because, someone has to clap for the real winners." I say and Lana slaps me across the face and then runs out of the room. 

"The bitch even has a weak slap." I say and Rachelle nods and Austin walks in. "Rachelle, I'll see you later." I tell her with a wink and she laughs and I make my way to Roman's locker room. 

Paul was standing there and stopped me from going in. "Um, excuse me Paul, I need to see Roman." I tell him and he pushes me back. 

"You'll see him, when he is ready for you to see him." He says and I laugh at him and try to bust through him when he stops me again. "He doesn't need any distractions." Paul says and I see Roman open the door and he notices it was me. 

"Paul, Marlana may enter my locker room whenever she wants. Now, back away and let her in. Now." Roman says sternly and Paul backs away and Roman nods his head and I follow him into his locker room. 

"Sorry about that. He doesn't know his role yet, apparently." Roman says and he had on his Wreck Everyone & Leave shirt on. 

"It's okay. Good thing you said something to I was going to." I say and Roman laughs and sits down. "Anyways, did you watch the match?" I ask him and he nods and licks his lips, pulling me to his waist. 

"That new tag team move is great." He says and pulls me to sit in his lap. "Now we both have gold around our waist again." He says and grabs me by my hips and I remove the title and set it down next him. 

"Your heel stuff is so sexy." I say and run my fingers through his long, wet hair. "Is it now?" he asks and I drag my fingers down his chest. 

"Yes it is. The way you own and captivate everyone with just your words. Such a turn on." I say and he drags his hands down my thighs. "You know, if I didn't have a match in a few minutes, I would take you right here, right now." He says and his hands start to trail up my stomach.