26.

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"We are officially on the road to Wrestlemania!" I yell into the mic and listen to the crowd react. 

"That's right Marlana, and it's about time we get some worthy opponents for our tag team gold." Rachelle says. 

"You took the words right out of my mouth Rachelle. We need two women who can really put us on our toes, and work for these titles." I say and look out into the crowd. 

"Exactly, because we are done with Lana, and Lacey." Rachelle says and then gags and I laugh at her and bring the mic back up to my face but when I do I am hit from the back and go crashing down to the mat. 

I stand back up to be met with the face of Shotzi Blackheart before she drop kicks me to the ground. I hear Rachelle fall to the mat as well. "Consider us interested." I look up to see that it was none other than Rhea Ripley. 

I look up at her while trying to catch my breath, and had to hold my neck. Well, we were definitely in for a treat at wrestlemania. 

Rhea smiles at me, and then throws the mic down to mat. Shotzi kicks Rachelle in the stomach one more time before they both exit the ring. I glance over at my best friend who laid lifeless on the mat. 

That's one way to get our attention. 

*One Week Later*

"Shotzi Blackheart, and Rhea Ripley. You two definitely know how to make a statement. You have our attention now." I say into the mic in the backstage interview. 

"Don't get us wrong, we respect the hell out of y'all. But, when it comes to OUR tag team championships, NO ONE has been able to beat us." Rachelle says and we stare into the camera until they tell us to look away. 

"Great job ladies!" Stephanie yells at us and we start to make our way back. 

"So, I need to talk to you about something." Rachelle says as we make it to the locker room. 

"Okay." I tell her and get a little worried but she laughs at my reaction. "It's nothing bad I promise." She says and I sit down on one of the couches. 

"So, The wedding is in September, and Mania is in April. Austin, and I will be backing away for a little bit after Mania. We want to try for a baby." She tells me and my jaw drops at this news. 

"Rachelle that's amazing!" I tell her and she can't wipe the smile off her face. "Yeah so I'm not sure what they have planned for us at Wrestlemania, but I will be taking time off a little bit before the wedding, probably in July to focus on our wedding and after the wedding is when we will start trying to start our family." 

"Rachelle, you don't have to run this by me. It's your life, and I know how long you have wanted to be a wife, and a mother. I will be fine, and I can't wait to be the godmother." I tell her and she laughs and nods. 

"Me neither. I am going to go catch up with Austin, and I will see you for training tomorrow okay?" She asks me and I nod at her as she grabs her title and walks out of the room. 

Wow. I can't believe this is finally happening for her. She has wanted this her entire life, and I couldn't wait until she came back after having her baby. She would get a huge pop, however, now it's time for me to start focusing on my solo career until I feel it's time for Roman and I to do the same thing. 

//Flashback//

Marlana's P.O.V

*Roman Reigns and Wife getting back together?*