18.

//Present day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"What do you mean she isn't with you?" Austin asks me, looking dumbfounded. His eyes grew wide and was breathing fast. 

"Austin, she texted me saying that you two were running late. We have a match tonight, I figured she would be here by now." I tell him and a look of realization hits. "What is it Austin? What's wrong? You clearly aren't telling me something." I beg him and he turns to face the lockers, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Rachelle came to me a few weeks ago, said she had some weird fan blow up her DM's. I didn't think anything of it, but she didn't say more about it." 

"So, you think that this person had something to do with her not being here today?" I ask him and he nods. 

"It's a stretch, but I don't know." He says and at just that moment, both of our phones went off. I got a strange Pretty Little Liars vibe as I pick up the phone. 

Austin opens his first and his hand flies to his mouth and his eyes water. Fuck. I open mine and see what he was gasping at. 

It was a picture of Rachelle tied to a chair, knocked out, with tape on her mouth and behind her was spray painted "Come get her, or she dies. -Chad" 

Roman busts in the room and looks at both me and Austin. "You two got the message too?" He asks and we both nod. "Okay well then let's go get out girl." He says and grabs his jacket, and both me and Austin follow shortly behind. 

"Roman, what can we do? We can't file a missing person's report until she's been gone 48 hours." I tell Roman and he looks over at me with a weird expression. "How do you know that?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders, "True crime." I say and he shakes his head. 

"Guys, I don't know what to do. Her mom is texting me." Austin says and I turn to face him and he looked so scared and frantic. 

"Tell her everything is fine. Fake it. We don't need her mom to know until we can file the report or find her before then." I tell him and Roman looks over at me. 

"We will find her. You have to keep that mindset Austin." Roman tells him, looking in the rearview mirror. 

"Can I stay with you two? Until we get her home?" Austin asks and I immediately nod. 

"Of course you can, stay as long as you need." Roman says and Austin sits back and lays his head on the head of the backseat. He falls asleep shortly, and Roman grabs my hand. 

"I would be losing my mind if I were him." He says and nods towards Austin. I look over at him and I could tell he was equally as stressed as me. Not knowing where my best friend was, it was torture. I bring his hand up to my lips and kiss it. 

"We'll find her." I say and he nods and I look back at Austin who was waking up again. 

We had to find her. She was about to be a wife, soon to be a mother down the road. My tag team partner and best friend. I wouldn't know what to do without her. "We got this." I mutter to myself as we pull into our driveway. 

Austin's P.O.V

I walk into the guest room of Marlana & Roman's house and just feel sick to my stomach. She should be here. Why couldn't that creep fucking take me instead? 

I sit on the bed, scrolling through pictures when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and Marlana walks in with some extra blankets and pillows. She sits down next to me and wraps her around my shoulders. "I wish it was me." I tell her as we both look down at my phone of photos of me and Rachelle.