22.

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"We're back baby!" I announce into the mic, standing next to Rachelle in the middle of OUR ring. The crowd roars and I smile at my best friend. "That's right. I am back and better than ever so let's bring out those temporary tag team title holders." Rachelle says and out come of course, Lana and Lacey come out and I groan into the mic. 

"Are you serious? No wonder ratings have been down! These are who the champions are?" Rachelle says and I laugh with her. "Right? Like you have GOT to be kidding me!" I yell in the mic as they reach the ring. 

"We have been killing it, thank you very much." Lana says and I roll my eyes. "Besides, We know Rachelle had a reason to be gone, but what about you?" Lana ask me and I pinch the bridge of my nose. 

"Have you two even defended the titles since we've left?" I ask and Lana and Lacey look at each other. "See! That is what I'm talking about! We were DEFENDING champions! Week after week we put those titles on the line and gave opportunities to people who most likely wouldn't have got. You two are just paper champions. We were gone and so they just needed to hand it to someone. So, good job I guess, but it's time for the real champions to get what they never lost." I say and Rachelle and I start throwing punches at Lana and Lacey but they take the cowards way out and leave mid-fight.

"This isn't over!" Rachelle yells and I I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her to me. 

Exactly wheat Rachelle said. This is far from over. 

Roman's P.O.V

I watch backstage as Rachelle and Marlana kill it once again on the mic in the middle of the ring. I could tell that Marlana was happy to be side by side with Rachelle again and doing what she loved by her best friend's side. 

My phone starts to ring, and it's Galina. I scrunch my eyebrows together because I didn't think I had any plans to pick up the kids this weekend, so I go ahead and decline it. 

"Baby, how did we do?" Marlana asks and walks up to me, giving me a hug. "You two killed it, as always. It's good seeing you two together again." I say and my phone buzzes in my pocket but I decided to look at it and the text that I saw, couldn't have been true. 

"Roman? Did you hear me?" Marlana asks and I look up at her and nod. "Yeah babe, give me one second, I need to take this." I tell her and she looks up at me with curious eyes as I step away to call Galina. 

"Did you need me to pick up the kids? I didn't think we had anything planned this weekend." I tell Galina when she asks. 

"No, Roman. I need to talk to you." She says and her voice honestly had me worried. 

"Is it the girls? Did something happen?" I ask her and she's quiet for a moment before she answers again. 

"Roman, I'm pregnant and you are the last person I slept with." She tells me and I forgot I had put the phone on speaker so when I turn and look at the door, Marlana stood there with tears in her eyes.

Marlana's P.O.V

No. There's no way he would do that to me. Not after years and years of building this up. "Marlana wait!" Roman yells, running to catch up with me and grabs my arm. 

I yank my arm away from him and slap him across the face. "Fuck you. You told me you wouldn't do the same thing and yet you did. Lana and Lacey were right this whole fucking time." I yell at him and he still tries to stop me. 

"Marlana, listen to me please." He begs and I just rip free from his grasp and run all the way to my car and driving as fast as I could to get out of there.