27.

//Flashback Continued//

Roman's P.O.V

It was really nice to be together with everyone this weekend at Renee and Jon's cabin. It was even nicer that I could be myself with Marlana where she wasn't looking over her shoulder all the time to see who was watching. 

I watch as she indulges in yet another conversation with Becky and Renee. She hadn't left their sides almost the entire weekend, and I was so happy for her. "Told you this was a good idea." Seth tells me as we sit on the couch, watching the girl's laughing and talking outside on the porch. 

"Yeah it was. I can tell that both her, and Rachelle are happy." Austin adds and I nod at him. 

"You know, Roman, it's nice to see you happy again." Jon says and I pull my gaze away from Marlana and look at him and smile. "Yeah, we thought you would never be happy again." Seth jokes. 

"Yeah, I'm glad to be happy again. I just wish this divorce thing would be done with so I could announce it to the world." I tell the and they all nod at me. 

"Rachelle is probably going to kill me for telling you this, but you should know." Austin says and pauses for a second. "But, apparently Marlana has been having some spicy dreams about you lately." He says and my eyes go wide, and he laughs at me. 

"Are you for real?" I ask him and he nods. Seth laughs and punches my shoulder. "Dude you should try and get some of that this weekend." Jon says and I roll my eyes at them. 

"I'm not forcing her into anything guys." I say, annoyed and they all look outside to see that Marlana was currently bent over look at something on Rachelle's phone. They look back towards me and smirk. "Oh piss off." I tell them and I get up off the couch and go into the kitchen to get another beer. 

Marlana's P.O.V

"Alright girls, I think we should call it a night." Renee says and we head in from outside and see that all the guys had already made it to their rooms so I make my way to the back room where Roman and I were staying. 

When I go in there, he is sat at the edge of the bed, scrolling on his phone. "Hey, I thought you were asleep already." I tell him, and start rubbing his shoulders. 

"No, I just came in here not too long ago. Did you have fun?" He asks me and I sit down next to him.

"So much fun. Becky and Renee are incredible. Rachelle, and I were so nervous, but they are just like us. I'm so glad we came." I tell him, and he turns his head to face me. He leans over and presses his lips to mine. 

"I'm glad you're having a good time." He tells me and smiles. He stands up to remove the covers from underneath the pillows. I stand up and go to the bathroom to change before going back to the bed where Roman was now laid underneath the covers. 

I turn the lights off and lock the bedroom door before joining him in bed. He turns on his side to face me, and pushes my stray hairs behind my ears. "What?" I ask him, and he doesn't say anything. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he nods, still remaining quiet. 

"I just don't want this weekend to end. That's all." He whispers and looks down. Something was clearly bothering him, and I needed to find out what it was. "And why's that?" I ask him and he just smiles and kisses my forehead. "Get some sleep." He says and rolls over onto his back. 

I pull him to face me again and press my lips to his. "Tell me." I beg him and he sighs before pulling the blanket up. "We don't have to pretend here, and it's just nice." He says, referring to our relationship. I look down at my hands, and feel guilty. "Don't be sad." He says and lifts my head up. "I'm sorry." I tell him and turn over to the other side, and I feel his arm wrap around me and pull me to him.