10.

//Flashback//
Austin’s P.O.V
The new girl, Rachelle Morgan was set to debut with her tag team partner and best friend tonight against the Riott Squad. I was currently seeing someone, and she had seemed to be flirting on and off with Finn Balor, but every time that it was just the two of us, I felt the chemistry.
Finn walks up to them and gives Rachelle a hug and she smiles up at him. It should be me. I didn’t want anyone else to have her. She was mine.
I had a match I needed to be focusing on but her putting a hand on his bicep was too much for me to watch right now.
Finn Balor needed to keep his hands to himself. Finn Balor needed to watch himself.
I walk past the girls and make my way to the gorilla when Rachelle’s eyes land on me. She smiled and waved, and I just gave her a curt nod, but then she walks up to me. “Good luck tonight.” She says and places her hand on my arm.
“Did you tell Finn that too?” I ask her and roll my eyes. She looks down and crosses her arms. “Look, you told me that you couldn’t be with me, so you have no right to act like this. I shouldn’t have even come over here.” She says and let’s out a frustrated sigh.
“Does he even know about me?” I ask her and she just looks at me with a blank stare. “Well, I hope you two are happy.”
“Would you stop? It isn’t even like that. He’s my friend.” She tells me and my music hits.
“I have to go.’ I tell her and make my way to the ring. I pick up the win against Murphy, and when I get to my locker room, Rachelle was there. “What are you doing in here?” I ask her and she stands up and looks at me.
“I didn’t like how we left things.” She tells me and I sit down, going through my gear bag to get clothes to change into after I showered.
“Look, I’m seeing someone, and you clearly want to see Finn so that’s where we are at.” I tell her and she drops her head.
“So, you don’t like me anymore, got it.” She says and turns to walk away, and I grab her wrist.
“Stop putting words in my mouth. I’ve been with this girl for a few months. I didn’t expect to fall for you.” I tell her and she sighs and crosses her arms. “Look, we can be friends.” I say and she nods.
“Friends then.” She says confirming my statement and her lips plumped out and I wanted nothing, but to kiss her in this moment.
“Come here.” I tell her and she walks into my arms. “Right person, wrong time is all this is.” I tell her and she nods, and I place a kiss to her forehead, and she pulls away to walk out the door.
//Present Day//
Marlana’s P.O.V
“Come on Rachelle” I yell to my best friend as she was crawling across the ring to tag me into the match. We were on a hot streak ever since I had come back.
She finally reaches me, and I hop into the ring, clotheslining Zelina Vega repeatedly. Rachelle hops down to go stop Asuka, who tried to interfere in my submission. I get Zelina to tap and Rachelle slides back in the ring and celebrates with me.
“Wow! Is anyone going to beat these women?” I hear Corey announce. After he said that, The Bella Twins music hits and they walk out.
“Well, if these two aren’t the greatest women’s tag team on the rise right now, then who is?” Brie says as her and Nikki make their way towards us.
“Ladies, we are super impressed, and we’ve been hearing through the grapevine, that you are wanting these.” Nikki says as her, and Brie point to the tag titles wrapped around their waist.
“Yes, that’s true.” I say into the mic, and they step into the ring.
“Well, if it isn’t your lucky day?” Brie asks excitedly. “You will get to challenge us for these titles. When? You ask?” Brie says and they both point to the titantron where one big word displayed across the screen.
“That’s right, evolution is back baby! And who better to face the current tag team champions, then the current undefeated team?” Nikki asks and the crowd starts getting loud.
“So, what do you say ladies? Up for the challenge?” Brie asks and they both stick their hands out.
“We accept.” Me and, Rachelle say in unison and shake Nikki, and Brie’s hands.
We are the first to exit the ring and go to the back. We don’t celebrate until we reach the locker room. “Bro, I’m fucking shaking.” Rachelle tells me and I nod. I’m completely speechless, and I just grab my best friend and we both start crying. We pull away and look up at the TV, where Roman was currently in the ring with Paul Heyman.
I sat down across from Rachelle, and immediately started to think of spots I wanted to do in the match. Rachelle was getting out of her gear and was looking up at the TV to see Auston going out as Roman made his way to the back.
“This is one of the most important matches of our entire lives.” Rachelle says and I nod. “Well, Let’s get to work then.” She says and I nod again and we start studying for our match.
//Flashback//
Rachelle’s P.O.V
I had officially started dating Finn Balor and he was one of the sweetest guys I had ever been with, but I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t still have strong feelings for Austin.
Finn had cupped my cheek and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips and when he pulled away, he smiled. We were currently at lunch and my phone buzzed so I looked down and it was a text from Austin.
Austin Theory: “I bet he doesn’t make you feel the way I do.”
I immediately feel the heat rise to my cheeks. “Babe?” Finn calls out to me. I put my phone in my bag and look up to grab the hand that he had reached out to me for us to leave the restaurant.
It was a crisp afternoon; we had officially entered winter and I was content with Finn. I should be happier than I was, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me.
We had reached his apartment and started watching TV when he started to graze my thigh with his fingers. He smiles up at me and leans into kiss me. The kiss was more heated than usual, and Finn was fucking hot, and it had been a very, very long time since I had sex last.
As he rolled over and got on top of me, I couldn’t get Austin’s face out of my head. Finn noticed my hesitation and pulls away. “You okay darlin?” He asks, his Irish accent, pleasant to my ears.
“Yeah, I’m sorry.” I say and he smiles lightly. “It’s the Theory guy isn’t it?” He asks and I look up at him and was speechless.
“How did you know?” I asked him and he laughs softly. “I’m not blind, Rachelle. Every time he comes around, you get tense.” He says and I feel so bad.
“I’m so sorry. I really do like you, Finn. There’s just something about him.” I confess and he smiles.
“Hey, it’s okay. I get it. Want me to drive you home?” He asks.
“No, it’s okay. I’ll walk.” I say and go to leave, and he follows me to the door. “Thank you, Finn, for being so cool about this.” I tell him and he just gives me a smile in return.
Austin Theory was going to be the death of me.
I made it to my apartment and texted Austin to come over. He walks in the door and sets his keys down on the counter. “What? Balor didn’t stay?” He asks, half annoyed and half happy.
“Shut up, Austin.” I say and I walk up to him and press my lips to his hungrily. He doesn’t resist and kisses me back. I walk him to my bedroom and climb on top of him on the bed. “I shouldn’t be doing this.” I moan against his lips. “But you’re the only one who knows my body.” I tell him and I sit up to lift my shirt over my head. He unclasps my bra and takes one of my nipples into his mouth.
“We should stop.” I say and he releases my nipple from his mouth and looks up at me. “Do you want me to?” He asks and I shake my head and he takes the other nipple into his mouth. “What about now?” He asks and I shake my head and he slips his hand down the front of my shorts. “Tell me what you want.” He says.
“You, I want you, Austin.” I say and he plunges 2 fingers into me. “You want me to do what?” He asks and withdraws his fingers.
“I want you to fuck me.” I tell him and he picks me up and throws me on my back. He brings down my shorts and panties. He pushes me up onto the bed and his head dives in between my legs. His tongue laps around my clit and he looks up at me. “No one else makes you feel this good, do they?” He asks and places his tongue inside of me.
My eyes roll back, and my back arches off the bed. “No.” I moan out and he stands up and drops his grey sweatpants and crawls up to me. “You miss it don’t you?” He asks, placing kisses on my neck. I don’t say anything, and I nod my head. “How much?” He asks and slides into me and I gasp.
“So much.” I tell him and he rolls his hips into mine. I grab a fist full of the sheets on my bed as he slowly rocks into me. “Please Austin.” I beg and he starts rocking into me faster. He slows back down to bend down and kiss me again. “You’ll always be mine.” He says and stands back up on his knees to thrust faster. “It’s all yours.” He says and thrusts even faster.
“A-Austin.” I say and he looks up at me. “I’m close.” I say and he falls onto his hands, still thrusting. “You want to cum all over this dick don’t you baby?” He asks me and I nod.
“Go ahead baby, tell the world who makes you feel this good.” He says and thrusts so deep, I swear I felt him in my stomach. I scream out his name and he pours into me moments later.
He pulls out and lays down next to me on my bed. He reaches out to me and pulls me onto his chest. I knew that this was a mistake, but no one understood me like he did.
He wraps me up in his arms and pulls the blanket up onto us and he just remained silent. Unsure of what to say. “I’m sorry, Austin. I just needed you.” I tell him and he doesn’t say anything.
“I know.” Is all he says before I fall asleep on his chest.