7

//Present Day//
Marlana's P.O.V
I miss his smile, his laugh, the way he runs his hand through his hair when he is in deep thought. The way he called me his girl, and how he couldn't sleep unless he had his arms wrapped tightly around me.
We were supposed to be happy to finally be together, but he didn't understand the level of threats I was getting. They were scary, and I had to get away.
I was back home in Texas. I had lost my phone somewhere along the way and I just knew that he was worried, and Rachelle. Rachelle must be losing her mind trying to track me down.
I had been gone almost a month now but would be returning soon. I was extremely nervous to return but I needed too because I couldn't keep Rachelle's career in the dust any longer. I missed her and Austin too. I wonder if they had officially announced their engagement on social media yet.
Next week I would return, and I have no idea what was waiting for me.
//Present Day//
Roman's P.O.V
1 month. 30 days. 30 sleeps. 1 month without her beautiful smile. 30 days I had slept alone in an empty bed, praying that she would come home. I just want her home. I want to know that she is okay. That she is alive.
I worked out pretty much 24/7 to try and keep my mind busy. I was in the middle of a workout when I saw Rachelle making her way towards me. I take out my headphones and wipe my face with my towel. "She's coming back." She tells me and I feel my heart drop to my stomach.
"Don't play with me Rachelle." I tell her and she shakes her head and shows me a message that Marlana had sent her. "She's okay." I say a let out a huge sigh of relief.
"Yes, she is. She said she should be here by Wednesday. She's going to be staying in the room next to ours. Room 214." She tells me and I nod my head.
"Did she ask about me?" I ask Rachelle and she nods with a smile on her face.
"She misses you, Roman." She tells me and I get nervous all over again. "A month is a long time." She adds and I nod. "She asked to see you, privately once she gets settled in."
"I don't want to get my hopes up." I tell her and she nods. "Fuck, I miss her." I look up at Rachelle who is now tearing up. "Come here." I tell her and give her a hug, "She's coming back." I say and she releases the hug.
Our girl is coming home.
//Present Day//
Rachelle's P.O.V
Marlana was flying in at any minute now and I was at the airport waiting to pick her up. I was so nervous.
I see her as she starts walking past the gates and when she spots me, she takes off in a full blow sprint. "I missed you so much." She says as she hugs me tight.
"I missed you too. Are you alright?" I ask her and she nods, and we start making our way to the car.
We pull up to the hotel and I help her with her luggage to the room she was going to be staying in.
"Thank you, Rachelle." She tells me and starts walking around the room. "Is he here?" She asks and I nod.
"On his way." I tell her and she lets out a big nervous sigh. I walk over to her and place my hands on her shoulders. "He misses you so much. It killed him that you made no contact until recently." I say and she frowns.
"I know. I lost my phone on the way back to Texas and then just needed time to myself." She says and I remove my hands from her shoulders.
As soon as I do, there was a knock on the door. She sucks in a breath and I smile at her. "I'll give you two a minute. I say and open the door and he walks in and I walk out and close the door behind me.
//Marlana's P.O.V//
I felt like the breath had been knocked out of me when I watched him walk in. "Hi." I choke out and he walks over to me.
He pulls me into him for a hug and I swear we just stayed there for like 10 minutes, never letting go. I pull away first and he just looks down into my eyes. "I'm so sorry." I tell him and he just shuts his eyes and shakes his head. He steps away and sits down on the edge of the bed.
"I'm just glad you're okay." He says and I walk over and sit down next to him. "I was so worried that something that happened to you." He says and I cross my legs and turn his head to face me.
"I'm here." I tell him and he looks like he wants to kiss me, but he refuses. He removes his jacket and walks over to place it on the chair.
"A month is a long time." He says, looking out of the window.
"I know. I'm sure you hate me by now." I say as I lay down and look at the ceiling.
"I could never hate you." He tells me and I feel the bed dip and he laid down next to me. "Tell me about the threats." He says and I reach down and clasp my hand into his and the panic starts to rise again.
The tears start to come back, and I grab my new phone and show him the evidence. He sits up and reads it and after he does, he doesn't hesitate to bring me close to him again. "You went through that alone?" He asks and I start crying into his shirt. I eventually stop and wipe my tears.
"I didn't know how to tell you." I say and he kisses my forehead. "I was scared to lose you." I continue to vent and pour my heart out to the man I love and his grip just got tighter with every confession or detail.
"Please give me a chance to protect you." He mumbles against my head. "I need you to be safe, and the only way I know to do that is if I am with you, every second of every day." He says and I pull on his shirt to have him lay on top of me.
I crash my lips onto his and he hesitates before he responds back, moving his lips against mine. He pulls away to sit up and remove his shirt before meeting my lips again.
I forgot how intoxicating his kiss was and I didn't want him to stop. He moves his lips along the side of my neck and I gasp at the familiar feeling. "I went 30 days without you. I can't take another second more." He says and I lift to remove my shirt. His hand slid down and went into my shorts and he moved my panties aside to start messing with my clit. "Roman, Please." I beg him and he rips down my shorts and aligns himself with my entrance. "Please Roman. I need you." I tell him and he rolls himself into me. "Fuck." I moan out as he stretches me out. He stays there for a moment, his head tucked between my shoulder and neck.
"God, I fucking missed you." He says as he slowly began to thrust. "I want you to tell this whole hotel who you belong too." He grunts and slowed down his thrusts but as he slowed down, they also were harder. "Roman." I moan his name out again and he grabs a hold of the headboard, slamming into me again. He pulls out and flips me over, grabbing me by my waist to slam into me repeatedly.
"Please don't stop." I tell him and he slows back down. "Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you." He says and flips me back over and brings my legs up to his shoulders to go deeper. He had one leg on each shoulder and then reached down to intertwine our hands together.
"Roman, I'm close." I tell him and he slows down again. "Wait for me baby, I'm almost there." He groans and unclasps our hands and my legs fall back down to the bed. I cross my legs behind his waist as he speeds up again. He kisses my forehead and I was literally about to explode. "Roman." I whine again and he brings his mouth down to bite my collarbone.
"Cum for me baby. Let go." He says and I do, and I feel him empty himself inside of me and sits there for a moment before pulling out and laying down next to me.
"I love you." I say to him and he looks over at me. "I love you too. I never stopped and I never will stop. I promise." He says and reaches over to his shorts to grab something.
He returns to me with the promise ring her had originally tried to get me to wear. I smile and he slides it onto my finger. "So, I'll take that as a yes to you giving me another chance to protect you?" He asks and I nod. "Good." He says and brings the comforter up to us and I fall asleep soundly in his arms, once again.
//Present day//
Rachelle's P.O.V
"Well they are definitely back together." Austin says as we hear pretty much everything that was going on next door.
"No kidding." I say and laugh. "You should have seen them when they laid eyes on each other again.  That was some shit you only see in movies." I say and Austin laughs and pulls me by my shirt and kisses me. "Are you jealous of them?" He asks and I shake my head. "You sure?" he asks me again and I nod. "Because I bend you over that bed right now and fuck you senseless." He says and reaches his hand up to my throat. "I can do it right now. Just say the word baby." He says and he release my throat.
"Please." I say and he pushes me to the bed and bends me over. He pulls my shorts down to my ankles and is inside me within seconds.
"I like it when you beg for me." He says and grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls it back. I moan out his name with each thrust and he drops my hair to grab my hips and then he flipped me over. He crawls up on the bed and I reach up to his chest and claw at the skin as I get closer and closer to my climax. "I think you need to make me beg more often." I jokingly tell him, and his eyes darken again.
"Think I won't do it again, right now." He says and my heart rate increases again. He smiles and presses his lips to my forehead. "Goodnight baby." He says and we fall asleep quickly.
//Present Day//
Roman's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and jolted awake thinking that last night was a dream, until I look down, and Marlana is sleeping next to me. She stirs and looks up at me, "Everything okay babe?" She asks me and I nod.
"Yeah, everything's just right. Go back to sleep." I tell her and she rolls over, resting her hand on my chest and that's when I noticed the ring placed on her left finger that I had given her.
I think back to the threats and hug her tightly once again. 30 days I went without her and she literally was doing it to protect me. Now, It was my time to protect her.
She had rolled over to the other side so I took the opportunity to contact Vince and Stephanie about Marlana being back and why she was gone for so long.
They told me that they would handle it and so I hung up the phone and crawled back in bed to lay with her again. She finally wakes up and rolls over. "How long have I been asleep?" she asks and looks at the time. "You let me sleep until noon?" She asks, a shocked look on her face.
"You needed it." I tell her and she sits up, pulling one of my tank tops over her head. "I thought last night was a dream." I confess to her and she rolls over to me and straddles my lap.
"Some dreams come true." She says and smiles before leaning down to kiss me. She leans back up and tucks some of her hair behind her ear. "I thought about you every second of every day. Praying that you wouldn't hate me. I always wondered what was going on, who you were working and if you had met someone else or not. Then Rachelle told me that you have basically lived at the gym this whole time, which by the way, I'm not totally mad at." She says and laughs.
Yeah, I tried to be in the gym to take my focus off you, but it never worked. I was constantly worried about you. I just wanted you home." I tell her and she bends down to lay her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her, and she just sat there, not moving an inch. My heart continued to beat in my chest as my girl laid on me. "My heart only beats for you." I tell her and she says nothing but she sits up and wraps her arms around my neck. "I love you." She says and then sniffles. "I promise I won't leave you again." She says into my neck.
I know baby, I know.