24.

//Flashback//

Roman's P.O.V

"So, how are things going?" Seth asks me as I pick up my beer and take a drink. 

"Could be better. Galina is making more of a mess than what's needed." I tell him and I stand up to greet Jon as he approached the table. "What's going on?" Jon asks as he sits down and I pass him a beer. 

"Just talking to Roman about his divorce situation." Seth tells Jon and Jon nods, opening his beer. He flicks is lid onto the table and takes a drink. 

"So, how is that going?" Jon asks and I set my beer down onto the table. "I was just telling Seth that Galina is making a big mess of things." I say and Jon nods at me. 

"How's that new girl? Marlana?" Jon asks and a smile immediately appears on my face. "She's great." I say and both Jon and Seth look at me. "What?" I ask them and Jon smirks while Seth smiles at me. 

"You're smitten." Jon says and Seth nods and I can't drop the smile from my face. "I'm not going to lie, I am." I say and Seth sits up, straightening his jacket. 

"Does she know about everything?" Seth asks and I nod. "Yeah, she knows. She also knows how I feel about her. She just doesn't want to be with me while I'm married, I can respect that." I tell them and Jon orders another round. 

"She seems like a good girl." Jon says and I smile and nod at him. "Maybe she should get with Renee and Beks." Jon says and Seth nods. "Yeah man, Becky would love to meet Marlana." Seth says. 

"As would Renee." Jon says and I smile and pull out my phone to text Marlana that I would be there soon. "Oh and have her friend come along, Rachelle? Beks has been wanting to meet her as well." Seth tells me and I nod, pushing in my chair. 

"I will. I'll see you guys around." I tell them as I put on my jacket and walk out of the bar. 

When I walk into the apartment, Marlana was asleep on the couch so I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I carefully lay her down and cover her up before going into the bathroom to change. 

When I lay down in the bed, I pull her to my chest and I can feel her eyelashes tickle my skin as her eyes open and she looks up at me. "Did you have fun with the boys?" She asks and I nod and kiss the top of her head. 

"Go back to sleep baby." I whisper to her and I drag my hand up and down her back until I hear her light snores. 

I definitely wasn't looking for anything when I was already in the process of divorcing Galina, but damn did Marlana come to me in the perfect time of my life. 

Sometimes I wished I had met her earlier in my life, but at the same time, I feel like she came at the perfect time. I just had a curveball thrown my way.

I turn off the lamp in the room, and wrap my arms around Marlana before I drifted it off to sleep.

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"Tag teamin' is what we do best. There aren't any other 2 women in the world that can compare to our chemistry." I say into the mic of our backstage interview. 

"And if anyone wants to step and try to prove us wrong, we will be in the ring later on tonight with an open challenge for our championships." Rachelle says. 

"That's right so come one come all, but you all shall fall." I say and we exit the backstage interview area. 

"Dude we totally killed that!" I yell at Rachelle. 

"Uh duh B!" She says and we smile and keep walking when Tegan Nox and Dakota Kai stop us. 

"So, I hear you two are looking for competition." Tegan says and Rachelle nods along with me.