8

Present Day
Marlana's P.O.V
I had woken up in Roman's arms again and everything felt right in the world. I look across the room where just his jacket laid from the events of last night and looked down to see that I was in only his t-shirt. A knock on the door causes me to get out of bed without waking Roman and I grabbed my shorts and pulled them up and go to unlock the door. It was Rachelle.

"Morning." She said with a big grin on her face. "Or should I say good afternoon?" She says and I glance at my phone and it was 1 P.M. "I take it last night went well?" She asked and I stepped outside into the hallway. 

"Yes, it was very, very good." I say and walk into her, and Austin's room. "Austin's not here?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"No, he went to grab us lunch" She tells me and so I sit down on her bed and she sits across from me. "I'd say spill, but we heard every little detail." She tells me and I blush and look away.
"Sorry." I say and she waves me off. "A month is a long time to be away from the one you love," I tell her, and she nods. "I'm really sorry, Rachelle. I should have just talked to you."
"It's okay. It's in the past and I'm just glad you are okay." She tells me and my phone starts ringing. "Roman's up. I'll see you in a bit." I tell her and walk back next door to my hotel room.
"Oh, there you are." He says and hangs up the phone. "Yeah, sorry, Rachelle wanted to talk to me for a minute and I didn't want to wake you." I say and he nods and pushes himself up to where his back is against the headboard of the bed.
"Come here." He whispers and I crawl over to him and he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. He remains quiet and I feel like his mind is going a million miles per hour. "What is it?" I ask him and he puts his arm back over into his lap.
"Just trying to figure out a way to deal with these threats from Galina." He says and rubs his face with his hands. I take one of his hands in mine and bring it up to my lips. "We'll figure it out together." I tell him but he still doesn't look relaxed.
"I have a question, and I want you to be honest with me." He says and I nod at him. "Did you ever," He pauses mid-sentence and clears his throat, "Did you ever think about suicide during the time you were gone?" He asks and my heart drops. I didn't want to have to admit that to him.
He sits patiently as he awaits my answer, but I don't trust my voice and just nod. He sucks in a breath and turns his cheek the other way. "But I didn't." I tell him and turn his face back to me and I see the tears in his eyes. "Roman, I'm still here." I tell him and place his hand over my beating heart. "It beats for you." I tell him and he smiles.
He kisses my forehead and then crawls out of the bed and picks up his phone, "Hi yes, I need to speak to the McMahon's please." He says and walks out of the room.
When he walks back in, he looks much more relaxed and pulls me by my feet to the end of the bed where I sit up and he leans down to kiss me. "You're mine forever." He tells me and I nod before kissing him again.
//Present Day//
Rachelle's P.O.V
Marlana had texted me to let me know that both her and Roman needed a good night out and to celebrate Austin & I's engagement.
We had pulled up to the club and Roman and Marlana were there waiting on us when we arrived. Marlana scooted me a drink as soon as I sat down. "Oh it's a party party." I say and she nods and takes a shot.
"That's her 4th one already." Roman yells over the music and she just shrugs. Roman had a beer and slid another one over to Austin.
"Congratulations Rachustin." Marlana slurs and Roman shakes his head.
"It's supposed to be a ship name but I think we should come up with something better." Roman says and I laugh at my already drunk best friend.
"Rachelle, come dance with meeee." Marlana says and I take a couple shots and then go onto the dance floor with her. As we were dancing, the waiters kept passing around shots and I was fucked up, so was Marlana. I turn to look over at Austin and Roman who were just watching us.
I watch as Roman immediately stands up and makes his way towards us. Apparently, another guy had placed his hands-on Marlana and Roman didn't like that. "Get your hands off my girl." Roman barked at the guy and Marlana knew something bad was going to happen so I pulled her arm and brought her back to the table and Austin had to hold Roman back.
"Come on man, he isn't worth it." Austin tells him and the guy throws a punch at Austin and Roman throws a punch back at him.
"Fuck." I say when I see Marlana run back onto the dance floor and stand in front of the guy, trying to defend Roman but the guy's fist and had got Marlana on the cheek. She just laughed even though blood poured from her cheek. She would feel that in the morning.
Roman's eyes turned completely black once he had realized what happened and I urged Austin to go stop him before anything worse happened. He drags Roman back to the table, and he checks on Marlana's face. "What a fucking dick!" I yell and Roman places ice on her jaw.
I was trying to focus on Marlana but all I could focus on was how tight Austin's shirt was around his muscles as he would try and help Roman. "Austin?" I call out to him and he turns to look at me. "I think Roman can do that on his own. I want a dance." I tell him and he looks over at Roman who nods back at him.
I take his hand and drag him out to the dance floor and I can tell he's scanning the room for the asshole who had hit him. I pull his chin down and he leans in to kiss me. I hike my leg up and he holds it why we make out right in the middle of everyone. Then one of my favorite songs comes on, "Feel so close" By Calvin Harris and I was beyond intoxicated and started jumping up and down while Austin held my waist.
I turn around and throw my hands around his neck while his hands went to my hips, rocking them side to side. He bends down to my neck and kisses it while I feel his dick press up against my ass. "I think we should get out of here. What do you think?" He grunts in my ear.
I say nothing and grab his hand and lead him out of the dance floor. He goes to the table to grab our stuff and say goodbye to Roman and Marlana.
We get to the car but I can't wait any longer and I straddle him in the driver's seat and he quickly brings his cock out of his underwear and I ease myself onto it. "Fuck." I moan out and he helps me bounce up and down onto him. He pulls the straps to my dress down and takes my nipple into his mouth and I arch my back to hit the steering wheel, accidentally honking the horn but I just laughed and Austin leaned his seat back to give me more room and he held my hips down and starting thrusting. "Fuck I can't believe I get this for the rest of my life." He grunts and seconds later I feel him pour into me. I hop off and hop into the passenger seat. He grabs a rag and wipes him self off before pulling his pants back up and adjusting his seat. "I fucking love you." He tells me and I bite my lip. "Keep doing that and see what happens when we get home." He tells me and so I bite m lip again as he speeds out of the parking lot of the club.
//Roman's P.O.V//
Austin walks out with Rachelle and I had finally got all the blood off of Marlana and grabbed the keys and helped her up. "We're leaving?" She asks, her eyes sad.
"You got punched in the face and want to stay?" I ask and half laugh at her and she pulls me by my shirt and stands up.
"I wanted to dance with you." She says and uses those damn puppy eyes that I can never resist. I sigh and throw my keys and wallet back onto the table a few feet in front of the bar but then she pushes me down into the chair and sits in my lap. "Marlana, the dance floor is that way." I tell her and she starts to move her hips slowly to the song that was playing.
"You got quiet, chief." She says using my kayfabe name in a seductive way.
"I'm just watching baby girl." I say and she turns around and straddles my lap. She starts to unbutton my shirt but I grab her wrist. "We have to get out of here if that's what you want." I tell her and she starts to grind onto me. She swings back and shakes her hair and grabs me by my tie to bring herself back up to me. "Are you teasing me baby girl?" I ask her and she just bends down to rub me on the outside of my pants.
"I don't know chief, am I?" She asks seductively and I pick her up off my lap and grab her hand and lead her out of the club. She gets in the car and I speed out of the damn club and she reaches over to palm me some more and she surprises me when she unbuckles my jeans and pulls out my dick. "Marlie." I grunt and she gets up on her knees and bends over to place her mouth around me. "Fuck." I groan and stop to watch her as we hit a red light. "Just like that baby girl." I say and bounce her head up and down while trying my best not to crash the fucking car.
We stop at another red light just a few blocks from the hotel and I lift her head up to kiss her after I fill her mouth with cum and she swallows and sits back down in the passenger seat.
When we reach the hotel room, I don't hesitate to throw her on the bed and climb on top of her. "You don't have to go again if you don't want to. I just wanted to please you." She says.
"Oh no you don't get to tease me like that and then act shy." I say to her and lift her dress up and pull her to me. She looks up me with the most lustful and dirty eyes I have ever looked into. She grabs onto me and flicks her wrist up and down. "I need you Roman." She says and I step backwards and drop to my knees. I open her thighs and apply my tongue to her clit and she grabs my hair into her hands. I plunge 2 of my fingers into her and she arches her back. "Baby please." She moans out and  I stand back up and roll myself into her. The soft R & B music plays in the background as I thrust slowly into her. "Look at me baby girl." I tell her and her eyes fly open and I bring her hand down to her clit. "Rub it." I tell her and her skin flushes. She looks up at me and I bend down to push my tongue into her mouth and thrust in and out again and I feel her start to rub herself.
She moans against my lips and it's one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I stand back up all the way and thrust faster and until I cum inside her. 

I pull out and lay next to her and she looks up at me. "I love you." I say and press a kiss to her forehead. "I love you." She says back and lays her head on my chest. 

Flashback

Rachelle's P.O.V

Why did I have to start falling for him? No one ever wants me. He even said it himself. But it's the constant texting, and training with me and coming over when he felt lonely that was killing me. 

He kissed me the other day and then ghosts me for 2 to 3 days before picking up the phone again. I just want consistency. I picked up the bottle of bourbon and drank it like it was water. I was pretty far gone at this point. 

I knew I was going to regret it but I picked up the phone and dialed his number. "Rachelle?" He answers. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask him and I hear him shuffle on the other end. "Nothing, just playing video games. Is everything okay?" He asks me, sounding worried. 

"Everything is just fine." I slur and he clears his throat on the other end. "How come you won't kiss me again?" I ask him and got dead silence in return. "It's because I don't look a certain way?" 

"Rachelle, stop. I like you. You know that."

"Do I? Because you only seem to come around when it's convenient to you. I'm nobody's second choice. " I say and start laughing. 

"Morgan, are you drunk?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. 

"Maybe, why do you care?" I snap at him and it sounds like he grabs his keys. "I'm on my way over." He says and immediate panic sets in. 

"No, you shouldn't." I tell him and I can hear him start his car. "Seriously, I'm fine. I just wish you wanted me as much as I did you." I told him and my eyes start to water. 

"I do want you, Rachelle. I'm just a dangerous person and you shouldn't want me. You should want someone who treats you right."

"You mean someone who would drive to me in the middle of the night because I'm drunk and he's worried?" I say and he laughs. I hear his car door shut and within seconds he hangs up the phone and walks into my apartment. 

He walks over and removes the bottle from my hand and looks down at me. "Why are you drinking?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders. I feel a tear slip down my face and he pulls me in for a hug. "I'm afraid of hurting you." He tells me. 

"I don't care." I say and he looks down at me. "Rachelle, I promise you are going to regret this." He says and sits down, pulling me down with him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts something on the TV. 

I tilt my head up to look at him and he looks at me and smiles before grabbing my chin with his fingers and smashing his lips against mine. He pulls away and stands up and goes into the kitchen and pours a glass of water and brings it to me. "Come on." He says to me and I take his hand and he leads me to the bedroom and I crawl in bed next to him and lay on his chest. 

"I want to be good for you." He says and presses a kiss to the top of my head. "I won't give up on you until I am." He says to me and between the crying and alcohol, I slowly fall to sleep to the beat of his heart against his chest.