4

//Present Day//

Rachelle's P.O.V

Both Austin, and Roman had to go to Saudi Arabia for a Crown Jewel and so Marlana and I got a hotel room for the week. "So, how has it been?" I ask her and she smiles. 

"So good. I can't believe I actually get to be with him. It's crazy too because he has only been gone for a couple days and I already miss him." She says with a light laugh.

"I mean that's understandable. You have been with him non stop since Mania." I tell her and she nods. 

"I'm going to go take a shower." She says and walks off to the bedroom. 

The guys had been gone for 3 days and I could tell she really missed Roman. The time difference over there is so bad that she probably has barely spoken to him. 

Just a few more days. I tell her in my mind, but also to myself. I'm ready for Austin to come home. 

//Flashback//

Austin's P.O.V

I don't know when, and I don't know how, but every single moment that I was with Rachelle, I fell more and more for her. 

We had been training for months now, and I knew she felt it too. I was currently waiting on her, in the empty performance center when I just felt a burning in me to, show her in some way, but at the same time, I knew it would be a bad idea. 

She get into the ring, prepared to train when I walk up to her. "Hey." She says but I don't say anything back. Instead, I grab her face and crush my lips against hers. At first, she was frozen, but eventually moved her mouth against mine. 

I had backed her up into the right side turn buckle and pushed my tongue into her mouth. The taste was intoxicating, and I just wanted more of her, but I had to pull away. 

So I did. I step back and look at her, and she just looked at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I say and turn my back to her. 

"But you did." She says and I turn around to face her. "I know." I tell her and she just stands there and crosses her arms. 

"You can't just kiss me and then turn around and act like you didn't fucking want it, Austin." She says and rolls her eyes. 

"I know that!" I yell at her and she flinches. "Fuck!" I yell and she starts getting out of the ring. "Rachelle." I say and she walks off, flipping her middle finger at me as she walks out. 

That girl is going to be the fucking death of me. "Rachelle Morgan, get your ass back in this ring and fucking train."

"Fuck off Theory." She says and is almost out of the door when I run and grab her wrist, backing her to the wall. "Let me go." She says fighting me but I grab her wrists and pin them against the wall. I look her deep in the eyes but she turns her head. 

"Look at me Rachelle." I say and she turns to face me again, and I lean back down to kiss her once more. I let go of her wrists and she moves them to behind my neck. 

I squeeze her thighs and she hops up, wrapping her legs around my waist. At just that moment Roman and Marlana walk in and the take a quick look at us and then make their way to one of the available rings in the center and Rachelle hops down and straightens her shirt.

//Present day//

Marlana's P.O.V

I had just had an intense match on smackdown with Bianca Belair when I was called to Stephanie's Mcmahon's office. 

When I got there, Rachelle was already there and I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. "Thank you for joining us Marlana." She says and I sit down.