30.

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

I think it's watching the reaction appear on the faces of each person watching. Or the way they jump up and down, and shout 'Holy Shit'. Or maybe it's getting the tears in your eyes when your favorite superstar finally gets their big moment. 

For me, watching as a kid growing up. It was all of the crazy moves, and watching the women pave the way for people like me, and my best friend, Rachelle. 

Now, it was being able to share the ring and go to battle with not only my best friend, but the likes of The Bella Twins, The Iiconics, Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Sasha Banks, Candice LeRae, Bayley, Becky Lynch, The Riott Squad, and many, many more. 

It was WrestleMania today, and it was my second one in a row that I would be sharing the ring with Rachelle. Last year we battled it out, one on one. This year, we would stand side by side, defending our championships. 

Rachelle would be leaving after this. She was getting married in just a short few months, and then would be trying to have her first child. I was scared, nervous, but mostly, I was very happy for her. She really had done it all. 

"Well, you look amazing." I turn to see Roman who had just walked in. I smile at him, and he rests his hands on my shoulders. "I can't wait to watch you blow the roof off this place." He tells me and leans down to press a kiss to my forehead. 

"Thank you. I can't wait to watch you as well." I tell him, and he smiles at me. "I don't know why I am so nervous. I've done this a million times." I say with a nervous laugh. 

"It's because you know that this will be the last time you share a ring with Rachelle for a while. Just go do what you know what to do and the rest will come easy." He tells me, and this man always had a way with his words. 

"We're up next so I need to go meet up with Rachelle. Meet you here afterwards?" I ask him, and he nods. I reach up to peck his lips really quick and he smiles at me when I pull away. 

"Good luck. I love you." He tells me as I reach the door. 

"I love you." I say and give him a wink before making my way to the gorilla. I stayed back a moment while I saw Rachelle and Austin sharing an intimate moment. He kisses her and then presses a kiss to her forehead before walking off. 

"Good luck Marlana." Austin tells me as he walks off, and I nod at him. I make my way to Rachelle, and bring her in for a hug. "Let's go out with a bang, partner." I tell her, and our music hits. 

We make our way to the ring, and the atmosphere was out of this world. Pun intended. Rachelle and I slide into the ring and look over at Rhea and Shotzi who looked just as badass as we did. 

"The following match is for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships!" They announce, and when they are finished, I see that Shotzi is the one to start off the match and so Rachelle looks at me, indicating that she wanted to start it out, so I take my place on the outside and listen for the bell to ring. 

They lock up, and Rachelle quickly performs a head lock take over and holds it there until Shotzi reverses it and puts it on Rachelle. 

Rachelle backs her into the ropes, throwing her off. Shotzi runs to the ropes, and when she comes back, Rachelle hits her with a shoulder tackle. Shotzi gets up, Rachelle skips over her and hits her with another shoulder tackle. 

Rachelle runs to the ropes, and Shotzi comes up with her feet to give her a dropkick. They both stand up and stare at each other, smiling while the crowd reacted to them.  

Shotzi walks over, and tags Rhea. She gets in the ring and points over to me. "You want her? You sure?" Rachelle asks, and Rhea nods. Rachelle shrugs her shoulders, and walks over to me, tagging me in.