Prologue.

"Look at this place... So many people... So many boring faces... Looking so happy now matter what's in front of them..."

???: Hey...

"Damn it, is that one starring at me?! I'll turn you into..."

???: Hey Shigity-Giggity! You're doing that thing again.

???: H-Huh?... Right...

Small street... A crowd... And a Villain making a scene, stopping train traffic as two individuals... Stood within the Crowd in hoodies as one seems to have dried lips, scratching his neck as the other... Looked over his shoulder.

???: I get that you don't like crowds without your mask. But trust me, we're almost done~

He said with a... Unsettling smile as the two looked up... Seeing a large Villain on the train tracks, breaking stuff and throwing them into the streets... Stopping traffic for everyone while a few heroes were here...

???: Is he the one?

???: Tch... Not too sure, we barely saw what he can do.

One of the hooded figure said, standing and watching the villain in action... At least in one of the hooded figure's eyes... However... Mumbles are quietly heard just in front of the two... The two looked forward... Seeing a boy writing in a notebook while mumbling... This really distracted the two as one tried to reach out for the kid's head...

???: No...

The other grabbed his wrist... Getting his attention before shaking his head.

???: Don't want to start anything now. Not yet. Hmm?

Suddenly a loud thud was heard... Looking back at the Villain, he was taken down by a Large female hero, she was basically a Giant.

???: Oh my, she's big.

???: Are you speaking in heights or...?

???: Heights obviously, what were YOU thinking?

???: ...

Dried lips kept his lips shut while the other looked back at the unconscious villain next to the giant hero... She gave her introduction... But was ignored by the two as one spoke.

???: Lets go, this villain ain't the one, he isn't fit in causing chaos.

???: Are you sure it's a good idea to talk about our plan out loud?

???: Hehehe~ Relax, I placed a sound barrier around us. No one will hear us~

One of the Hooded said putting up a smile as he continues to speak.

???: Anyways, lets head back and relax, we'll find someone suit for the plan. IF we find someone who's willing to cause chaos and grab that guys attention. The Symbol of Peace~

Suddenly... A gasp was heard... The two stayed silent when they heard the Gasp. However... It didn't take long as the two looked down... And sees the kid from before... His hair had a green hue... His eyes are green... Filled with fear as he was in the same sound barrier with the two...

???: Damn it! He heard us!

???: Oh it's fine~ It's not like we said anything TOO important.

???: H-Huh? Don't...

However... As one of the Hooded figure took a step forward, leaned forward a bit... And removed his hood... Revealing his (h/c) hair... (e/c) hair and clean (s/c) skin.

(y/n): Hello child, don't be scared. You're not our target, unless you get in the way~ So do me a favor...

You placed a hand on his shoulder... Smiled... And spoke.

(y/n): Don't get in the way, telling anyone about this won't do any good without any proof~

The boy was frightened... But lucky to be shown mercy... He nods... You patted his shoulder and walked passed him with the hooded figure you're with.

(y/n): Anyways, study hard and keep a smile. Laters!

???: You sure it's fine letting the kid go?

Your hooded friend ask, scratching his neck with an annoyed look underneath his hoody... However you looked over your shoulder... And smiled.

(y/n): Oh it's fine~ It's not like we're going to see the kid again. I smell no power in him.

And with that said... You and your hooded companion walked away... Leaving the boy behind as he was frightened by what he heard... But you were right... He doesn't have any proof to call for help. As he watches you walk away... You look over your shoulder once more... Seeing the kid one last time with uninterested look before everything fades to black...

(y/n): Yea... I doubt we'll see him again.

And a title rises from the shadows...

[0:26]

"My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood... And silence fills the air.