38. Dysfunctional Family

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓭𝔂𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

SERENDIPITY. THE OCCURRENCE and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. If there was a word Luna could use to describe everything that had happened and the outcome of that happening, it was serendipity.

The unexpected pregnancy of her sister, as well as her unexpected survival. The unexpected shapeshifting. The unexpected amount of goodness in what most of them used to call demon baby. It was all sudden but it was all worth it because something really good came out of it.

There was still one occurrence though that bothered Luna, and despite putting in an effort to understand it, she just ended up throwing a butterfly figurine against a wall in frustration.

"I do not approve of you being my nephew-in-law, do you understand me?!" Luna exclaimed.

For what felt like the one hundred and fifty-sixth time in two days, Luna and Jacob were once again bickering about the incident of the werewolf imprinting on her newborn niece.

"You think I want you to be my freaking aunt? That's disturbing." Jacob argued back.

Luna has her hands balled into fists in front of her and she groans in utter annoyance as she, Jacob, Leah, and Seth emerged from the forest after having a run with them. Leah still wasn't fond of Luna, but that didn't bother the vampire much. Jacob still infuriated Luna, therefore, she avoided the two as much as possible and really just ran with Seth.

While they were waiting for Bella to wake up from her transition slumber, Luna had been copying Seth's ability to shapeshift so she could run with them in her stunning lioness form.

There had been some questions raised about her shapeshifting. Like, how does her body work while in her lioness form? Carlisle had kept himself busy and figured out that even though the girl had transformed into a lioness, her body was still hard as stone and cold as ice. Like she was a walking dead lioness. A walking, biting, butt-kicking lioness.

Another is why did she transform into a lioness instead of a werewolf? Jacob explained that not all shapeshifters turn into werewolves, that was when Luna decided to throw Renesmee's rattle toy at him because she already knew that and she was demanding for something that she doesn't know. Since no one really had an explanation about why she was transformed into a lioness, Luna simply made 'I prefer cats over dogs' the official reason.