Final Authors Note

Though there is no expectation, I would really appreciate it if you guys stayed to read this authors note.

Oh my gosh wow, we're finally here.

First up, thank you. Thank you guys so freaking much. Like, it's genuinely not even funny. I had a lot of hopes for this story, mainly because I'm so proud of how it turned out. But you guys have shown so much support for me and my story like I seriously can't believe it. This story is currently at 12k reads and 500 votes, and I know it will only continue growing (well, hopefully!).

As some of you may know, I am currently on a writing hiatus. I had a massive creative burnout and I needed a break. But, you guys hopefully already know that I write all of my stories in advance, so...

I HAVE ANOTHER STORY!!

IF U WANT TO READ IT, A CHARACTER AND INFO PAGE IS ALREADY UP SO YOU CAN SAVE IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!!

Right now, it's coming out on Feb 4th? which is only three months away, so hopefully, that's not too long of a wait! It's another werewolf story and you can check out the next chapter for a description! The story that I write next (which I think I'll start when school ends) will also be a werewolf.

It would mean a lot of you guys chose to stick around for them! I swear, the time will fly by!

Anyways, any questions about the story? Leave them here and I'll answer them.

I just want to, once again, thank you guys all so much for what you've done for me and this story. It's a crazy world right now and I hope you guys found just a little peace or happiness with this story. I know for me I get excited when I see a new chapter released for certain stories, and I kinda hope some of you guys feel the same way about this story too. 

I know I've kinda asked for a lot, but any last words? What you liked, what you didn't, maybe some constructive criticism? 

Now, you've reached the end of the story, so if you haven't already voted, feel free to go through and just super quick vote on every chapter. It's not even funny how much it does for a lil story like mine.

I actually don't want to end this-

See you guys in the next story,

Eryn

<3