First kills of the night?

[P.S - This one is different compared to the one you know. Michael never crossed Laurie Strode from the OG the way of the film. She never came to the Myers house to drop a key off to get HIS obsessional attention, plotingly.]
___________________________________________

PLOT: The tiny town known to be Haddonfield is as silent than any other town or city.

No carnage being raised upon the streets of the quiet cul-de-sac areas.

Only some kids pleading in excitement from house to house in costumes, with the phrase "Trick or Treat!" as the greeting to the owners before their bags or buckets are braced with multiple candy essential types by them.

But somewhere amongst it, an emotionless serial killer is driving around in a 1970s Smith's Grove transporting station wagon.
HE is shedding a very dark navy blue to near on grey mechanics jumpsuit, black boots and an a still unresponsive ghostly white mask overhead with no sign of the fugitive's eyes. Breathing asthmatically loud.

HIS name is Michael Myers;
A very violent, careless, obsessive mass murderer who managed to escape a dull, horrible, supposably maximum security mental institution hospital.
Using a vehicle by supervisional licence care of; Warren County Smith's Grove.

Darkness was slowly shading the air while HE drove carefully and smart around, passing schools that were now dead and the crime scene HE caused to steal; A Halloween mask, rope and a couple of knives.

While going by a market HE spots something that pulls HIS whole attention... A woman, who was sat in a passenger seat of a grey Chevrolet Citation.
She had dark brunette hair from what HE could see, but she looked a little older to not being the driver and it confused HIM a little.

Seconds later another woman with blonde hair comes out of the market entrance with a trolley and strolls right up to the car trunk, packs all the items inside, then gets into the driver seat and gets moving -- Unaware that Michael was following them. HE has chosen these 2! And they hadn't seen or taken any bother to the headlights that had tailed them for almost 20 minutes to their well conditioned home.

HE held back from the enclosured distancing of raising any suspicions, and parked alongside the sidewalk 3 houses down from where they just pulled up into a driveway. HE watched as the driver fled from the car to open up the front door of the house just before rushing back towards the other side of the car to the passenger door, she opens it and what Michael notices is that she helps the other one out of the car; like... Supporting her, but HE didn't know why?! She didn't have crutches or anything and she wasn't limping. HE posed a head tilt to what HE was seeing, was she drunk? She could've been as she was sort of stumbling a bit and when they made it inside the house Michael killed the engine, exited the car and steadily walked down close by and stops near a tree to prevent being seen as the blonde moves back out to the car to gather the shopping from it in 3 journeys.

When clear to move, HE did so. Towards the porch of the house and around the back to stalk and stare at her through the window while she put everything in bags away, HE was attempted to make a further reputation for HIMSELF tonight!

After stalking the most active woman for a minute or two, HE took a siding row of steps to the patio doors and located where the other one was. In the living room, that HE seen from through the dining room, sat on the couch with a book. She had her feet up, curled underneath her curvy butt and thighs.
HE stared at her but if she looked up that she would see HIM standing there - Statuated with pure focus. What HE saw her doing wasn't ordinary; she was tracing the pages with her fingers and right as her friend or sister came in to speak to her Michael then seen her lift her head up while still doing it, but not looking directly at her.