8

"This doesn't make any sense

"This doesn't make any sense. There were a thousand demons here last night." Clary started as she, Sarah, Jace, Luke and Michael were walking towards the hospital.

"That's what he wants. He wants to draw us in, force Clary to use the Cup." Michael explained as Sarah drew her bow out attaching an arrow to it, "We have company" She remarked.

Sarah took one circle member out as the rest started coming out of the building towards the shadowhunters, she shot one circle member after the other taking most of them out while Luke, Jace and Michael fought them with the blades.

Clary took this chance to sneak into the building looking for her mother while the others fought taking them out, Michael breathed heavily with a smile on his face, "I forgot how much fun this was."

Luke nodded at him, "Find Jocelyn. I got this." He said as other circle member started piling into the hospital entrance.

Michael and his children ran into the hospital searching for Clary who was in a room with her unconscious mother, Jace and Michael sealed the door just with runes as the redhead turned to them with a frown on her face, "Where's Luke?"

"Fighting Blackwell" Sarah answered shortly as she readied her bow for any sudden attacks from the demons who were pounding on the door, Clary ran to the door when Jace stopped her trying to convince her to stay in the room.

"Get ready." Michael commanded as Clary took out the cup from her bag, Sarah turned to her with a hidden smirk that almost no one noticed but the redhead.

"Demons, I command you! Find Valentine!" She demanded raising the cup in authority but the demons continued screeching, "Demons, find Valentine!"

"Let me try." Michael suggested stretching his hand out for the redhead who gave him the cup hesitantly, he smirked at her cutting through a rune on his lower arm with his seraph blade.

In front of the shadowhunters eyes, Michael transformed into Valentine, Sarah frowned, she had felt it, she knew something was wrong but she never thought that it'd be Valentine himself, "Demons... attack my enemies! I command you!" He raised the cup, the demons managed to break through the wall and almost got in.

"Knock it off, guys!" She yelled as the screeching stopped, "You're not the only one who knows how to cast a glamour." She stated watching Valentine with a smirk on her face taking the real Mortal Cup from behind her bag.

Valentine held a cup that said "World's best dad", he smashed it on the ground in a fury, Clary turned to Jace, "Should we let the demons take care of this? Or-" She started when Jace cut her off, "No. Send them away. He's mine."

"Ours" Sarah corrected as she stood beside Jace, "You're a coward pretending to be our father" She said holding a blade to Valentine's throat.

He smirked not a bit fazed by the blade that the brunette's held, "Am I the coward, Sarah? Why don't you tell Jace where you've been for the last ten years?" He suggested.