9

"Who is Ragnor Fell?" Clary wondered as Sarah walked through the institute answering her, "The former High Warlock of London

"Who is Ragnor Fell?" Clary wondered as Sarah walked through the institute answering her, "The former High Warlock of London." She answered as she stood beside Jace, Clary, Hodge and Magnus who were huddled around a table

"What are you doing here?" Hodge inquired watching the brunette with narrowed eyes, she rolled her eyes, "Hodge, really not pleased to see you"

"We just need to figure out which one of these warlocks had enough access to Jocelyn that they could create the potion for her without anyone discovering what they'd done." Jace added

Magnus was looking longingly at the brunette before shaking his head, "By the early '90s, Ragnor was a professor at the Shadowhunter Academy in Idris."

Clary frowned, "Isn't that when my mother lived there? Could he have made the potion for her?" She questioned Magnus who shrugged.

"The little bugger! That's why he hasn't responded to my fire message. Ever since Valentine began hunting warlocks, Ragnor's been holed up in his secret country house just outside of London. For all I know, Ragnor suspected my fire message was a ploy by Valentine to lure him out of hiding. We'll have to confront him face-to-face." Magnus explained as Hodge frowned at him.

"You're going on this mission?" he wondered skeptically staring up and down at the warlock.

Sarah raised her eyebrows, "Yes, he is. Do you have a problem with that?" She answered quickly before Magnus can, making the warlock stare at her with wide eyes filled with hope.

"No, but do you know what I have a problem with?" She raised her eyebrows urging Hodge to continue, "You, Sarah" He turned to the rest of shadowhunters, "Are we seriously going to ignore the fact that she was raised and trained by Valentine?"

"Hodge..." Jace started but Hodge cut him off, "No, just because she's your sister doesn't mean she's to be trusted" He argued.

Sarah sighed staring down at him, "You know, Hodge. I'm embarrassed for you, I am. Aren't you an ex circle member? How do they know to trust you?" She questioned tilting her head.

He shrugged in response, "Well for starters, I wasn't in contact with Valentine for the last ten years"

Sarah scoffed, "Oh please if you were in contact with Valentine, we would have no way of finding out" Hodge squirmed uncomfortably avoiding her eyes, the brunette continued, "So let's not point fingers here, after all we're after the same thing"

Magnus teleported Sarah, Jace and Clary to a place in London where Ragnor was hiding, "Ragnor's house is just across these fields." Magnus pointed out as they started walking through the field.

"Let's make this quick. We'll talk to Ragnor and Portal him back to the Institute before anyone knows we're gone." Jace instructed as they all nodded in agreement.

"So, brother and sisters, huh?" Magnus started staring at the three shadowhunters but Jace dismissed him quickly, "I don't wanna talk about it."

But Clary wasn't having it, "What, so we're just gonna be work buddies now? All about the mission, and totally ignore the huge bomb that just dropped on us." She wondered getting agitated at the blonde shadowhunters who didn't seem that he wanted to talk about it