17

Magnus and Sarah walked out of the portal into Magnus' apartment chatting among themselves after their second date at Prague, "You know I have never been anywhere before I'm glad I got to do that with you

Magnus and Sarah walked out of the portal into Magnus' apartment chatting among themselves after their second date at Prague, "You know I have never been anywhere before I'm glad I got to do that with you." Sarah remarked turning to Magnus who had a smile on his face.

"You're easily entertained. The perfect partner" He said putting some of the shopping bags he had on one of the tables,

Sarah scoffed, "I asked you a million questions, I'm hardly the best companion."

"I never complained. I enjoyed your company. " Magnus admitted turning to the brunette who nodded getting a small cube box out of her pocket, "I got you something."

Magnus frowned glancing at the small box before looking up at the shadowhunter who bit her lip, "Me?"

"Yes, you." She confirmed handing Magnus the box, he tilted his head looking at her, "Open it." She urged him with a small smile on her face.

Magnus pulled a bracelet with a little arrow hanging from it, he raised his eyebrows, "It's something to remember me by for when I'm gone." She stated.

Magnus sighed setting the bracelet down, "Sarah..." He started when she quickly cut him off, "I swear I'm not turning this into something it's not. Magnus, I like you, this is my way of showing it."

He smiled picking the bracelet up and wrapping it around his wrist, "Thank you. You continue to surprise me. And I definitely like you too incase it wasn't obvious" He looked at her with an adored smile.

"It is obvious." Sarah remarked looking into Magnus' eyes letting her eyes drift to his lips as a small smile creeped on her lips.

Sarah inhaled a breath ready to finally kiss Magnus like she always wanted when a scream rung in her ears, Sarah grimaced holding her head in pain, "Sarah! +" Magnus called out to the brunette.

When the screams stopped, Sarah turned to Magnus who was looking at her with worry, "Are you okay?" He wondered as she nodded looking around with a frown, "I'm fine but did you hear that?"

Magnus shook his head looking around, "Hear what?"

"Nevermind I...." Sarah was about to say something when they both heard some giggling coming from upstairs making them sigh in annoyance, "I haven't had a roommate this brazen since... Well, since Casanova and I spent the night in the Doge's Palace."

Sarah sighed, "I'll talk to him." She stated about to walk upstairs when Magnus stopped her, "Are you sure you're okay?"

She smiled at his concern dismissing the warlock, "Yeah. I'm good." Sarah answered walking to Jace's room.

When she entered, she grimaced at the scene in front of her with a woman completely naked on top of Jace, "And this one?" The woman asked pointing to one of the runes on Jace's body