Chapter 25

Draco Pov

After dinner, McGonagall informs Pegasus and I, of some Head student duties, then together, we head back to our dorms. We arrive and see Sirius's frowning face, "You two left without saying 'bye'!" he exclaims.

"Enough with the drama Sirius and tell us the password," I roll my eyes.

"Peggy! He called me a drama king!" the painting complains.

"No, he didn't, Father," Pegasus says calmly. "But you are one, remember the Shrieking Shack?"

"What happened in the Shrieking Shack?" I ask eagerly.

Pegasus clears her throat and deepens it, "No, only one will die tonight." Her voice returns to normal, "You could have just said pass me the rat, Ronald! You would have sounded crazy either way but still."

I snigger and then her head snaps to me, "Don't think you're off the hook either. Buckbeak pecked your arm and you were screaming on the floor yelling 'It's killed me!' and tried to have him executed."

"It must run in the family," Sirius chuckles.

"I'm certainly not dramatic!" Pegasus huffs.

"Oh really?" Sirius says. "Harry once told me that in your first year you said to him and Ronald and I quote 'Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse... expelled!'"

I laugh then yawn, "Time to get inside, what is the password Sirus?" I ask again.

"Padfoot," he says.

"You really are full of yourself Padfoot," Pegasus says shaking her head as we are allowed inside.

"Come on Peggy, let's go your room," I say. She shrugs and leads the way. As we get in I see her room is painted red and gold everywhere!  She collapses onto her bed and then I go and sit on a chair. "So Peggy," I begin. "Name three things you miss from the muggle world."

"Um, let me think," she says. "Wispa Chocolate, television and Apple Juice."

"I don't know what any of those things are," I say. "But more importantly, Apple Juice?!"

"Green Apple juice specifically," she adds. "The red one is too sweet for me."

"I've only ever drunk Pumpkin juice," I say.

Pegasus shakes her head, "The wizarding world really needs to explore with the range of drinks."

I chuckle, "How about this: After we're done with Hogwarts, we'll buy a shop next to the Patil's one in Diagon Alley and turn it into a bookshop with a lounge area where people can buy a range of muggle food and drinks and in the back, there'll be a workshop for me to work on schemes for the Weaselly twin's shop."

"It'll be very popular with the Muggle-borns and half-bloods," she reminds me. "And Arthur Weasley."

"The more the merrier," I shrug. "And in the background, you can work to become the minister of magic."

She shakes her head, "I prefer the bookshop idea."
My eyes widen, "Really?"

She nods, "But we'll have to food and drink proof the books otherwise they'll get damaged."

"I have a spell for that."

"What would Mother say?"

"She'd love the idea."

"Where are we going to get the books from?" she asks.

"The Malfoy library," I shrug. "And you can get as many muggle books as you please. Father's vault will cover all the expenses."

"You conniving Slytherin," Pegasus chuckles.

"I try."