Chapter 27 Howlers Part 1

Potter Pov

I wake up to the sound of pecking at the window. I get up and open it as Ron snores loudly. I hear Seamus mutter "Stupid owls."

Suddenly, a wispy white light appears in the room forming an otter, "Open them all at once" is the message.

Ron's still asleep as the owls swoop in and out dropping ten identical howlers. I use a spell to open them all at once as per request then ten identical voices, all sounding like Molly Weasley echo through the room waking up Nevile and Seamus and making Ron fall out of bed. "RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU TREAT PEGASUS LIKE THAT! I NEVER RAISED YOU TO BE PREJUDICE! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER SHE'S PUREBLOOD, HALF-BLOOD, MUGGLEBORN OR MUGGLE. SHE'S HAS SAVED YOU UNGRATEFUL BEHIND MORE TIME THAN YOU HAVE EATEN CHICKEN!"

My eyes widen at the comparison then the Howlers turn to me and a "Sorry for waking you up Harry dear and whoever shares a dorm room with my awful child."

The Howlers all fall on the floor and Ron stares at me in shock, "Bloody Hell Harry! Why did you open them?"

"Howler's only get worse if you don't open them?" I shrug. "Sorry Nev, sorry Seamus."

Neville nods and Seamus says scowling at Ron, "No need to apologise, Harry, somethings need to be said."

"Shut up Seamus," Ron snarls as he casts a spell to burn the Howlers.

"You're going back to bed?" I ask.

"Leave it Harry," Seamus says. "Some blokes are just not made for the mornins'."