Epilogue

Seven Years After Hogwarts

Third Person

Diagon Alley is busier than ever since the Peacock and Otter book cafe opened next to the Patil's shop: Kameez. As Pegasus predicted, it was very popular with half-bloods and Muggle-borns. However, since both Ginny Zabini and Pegasus's husband, Luca Donati (who now played for the Wimbourne Wasps) sponsored the shop it had become very popular with purebloods as well. Especially since it was run by two members of the House of Black.
Draco still worked for the twins as a side job. He even refused to be paid by them. He pays them for hiring him. The twin's don't mind, they instead use the money he gives them to buy gifts for his son Scorpius and Pegasus's daughter Adhara both of whom were born on the same day.
The two four-year-olds look a lot like Draco and Pegasus except Scorpius had his Mother (Astoria Greengrass)'s dimples and nose and Adhara to her mother's delight had Luca's hair which was wavy rather than curly.

Luna and her husband Harry often came by to visit the cafe. Well it was more, Harry sat in the cafe drinking grape juice whilst Luna searched the shelves for new books. She was building a collection of books for her twin three-year-olds Lorcan and Lysander.

Daphne Weasley came round from time to time as well, not to read or to get anything from the cafe but to gossip to Pegasus and ask for advice on how to deal with her husband Ron.
"He eats like a pig," she says every time she came by. "If I'm not vomiting because of my pregnancy, I'm vomiting from watching him eat."
And every time Pegasus says "Give him a whack on the head and threaten to Owl Molly."
She nods and it works every time.

One day, as Pegasus and Draco were watching Scorpius and Adhara. Two elderly muggles entered the shop.
"Hermione," says the woman.
Pegasus turns around, "Mum, Dad?" she exclaims shocked. "What are you two doing here?"
"I don't think you should still call us that Hermione," Hank Granger says.
Draco comes out from the back room, "Something wrong Peggy."
"Peggy?" Jean Granger asks.
"Is this your husband, Hermione?" Hank Granger asks looking at the two children in the cafe playing together.

"No," Draco replies. "I'm her brother. And I know who you two are and I want you out of my shop."
"You're brother?" the two muggles exclaim in sync.

"Jean and Hank Granger," Pegasus says quietly. "Meet Draco Malfoy, my younger brother. He owns the half of the shop you are standing in and he wants you out."
"We came to apologise," Jean exclaims.
"Well, your 21 years too late!" Draco snaps. "Now go and get out of Diagon Alley before someone from the Ministry of Magic spots you."

"Draco, please calm down," Pegasus says. "I want to hear what they have to say. Please close up the shop."

Draco nods and then shoos the customers out saying it was a family matter.

Then he casts the Muffliato charm around us so Scorpius and Adhara don't hear the conversation. "Go on then."

Hank begins, "There's no excuse for what we did to you. We wanted you to be the best because of the trauma of losing our own child."
"Somewhere along the line, we snapped," Jean explains. "We were jealous that you weren't our real daughter and you were so perfect. We felt if you were, you wouldn't have been as perfect."

"And that's when the beatings started right?" Pegasus asks teary-eyed.

They nod gravely, "We're truly sorry Hermione."

"It's Pegasus now," she says. "Pegasus Venus Donati nee Black."

"So you are married," Hank says.

"Not that it is any of your business," Draco retorts. "Now you've apologised, I want you out."

"Do you forgive us, Mrs Donati?" Jean asks desperately.

"I'll forgive you," Pegasus says. "But I'll never forget how you treated me. I don't want to see you ever again."

"Of course," they nod and leave the shop.

"You didn't have to do that," Draco says as he takes down the Muffliato charm. "You didn't have to forgive them or even hear them out."
"It's better to forgive than live with hatred," Pegasus shrugs as tears fall down her eyes.

Draco puts his arm around his sister, "Come let's go back to my place. Mother and Aunt Andromeda have been dying to see Adhara again."

Pegasus laughs, "They saw her three days ago."

"Exactly!" Draco exclaims. "Do you know how long three days is for an old woman with nothing to do? With Uncle Xeno out on an expedition with Luna and the twins, Teddy staying with Potter keeping him company, and Astoria helping Daphne all day they are so bored."

"Why don't we organise a book club here?" Pegasus suggests. "We'll invite Molly, Blaize's Mum's, Luca's Mum...."
"Basically, everybody's Mums and Grandmothers."

"And Mcgonagall."

"Well, she's everybody's grandmother."
"True."

"Ok, let's do it."

After that, Draco and Pegasus took Scorpius and Adhara to Malfoy Manor and discussed their idea with Andromeda and Narcissa. The two sisters thought it was a wonderful idea and started making plans straight away. Draco and Pegasus kept the meeting with the Granger's out If the conversation and Draco made sure his informant in the Daily Prophet kept it out of the Press. He had to pay him over time.

Ginny, Blaize and Luca arrived at the Manor later that evening after the Harpies and Wasps had a match. Much to Luca's dismay, the Harpies had won. Ginny spent the evening teasing him. Once he got fed up, he challenged her and Blaize to a bunch of Muggle games. Draco and Pegasus joined in, Draco sent his Patronus to Astoria so she could come and even out the teams. They spent the night playing games as Andromeda and Narcissa watched, describing it as comedy gold until Ginny finally stopped and lay down. They were all shocked at her exhaustion until she finally admitted that she was pregnant.

A/N

Ah finally finished!!! How did you like the story? I really can't believe it's finished. These last two chapters were the only ones I didn't write down first. Don't worry though, I have two other Dramione stories, one that I realised today. The first one is called A Kid Again: Harry Potter fanfic. And the other one is called Married in Hogwarts (Dramione).