49

Gryffindor's Common Room

"Harry, Ron, come sit down. I have something to tell you two" I said as the two boys sat down across from me. They both watch me with curiosity in their eyes as they look at each other. The common room was empty except for the three of us so this would be the perfect time to tell them.

"Hermione, where were you-" Harry got cut off by Hermione putting her finger on her mouth.

"I went to see Dumbledore"

"Dumbledore?"

"Yes.. It's about... Elora"

"What's wrong with her?" Ron said. He couldn't think of any other reason for Hermione suspecting Elora, their own best friend.

"Don't you think she seems odd for some reason?"

"To be honest.. Yeah. I think it has something to do with-" Harry said again but cut off by Hermione.

"Voldermort. I know. Dumbledore wants me to tell you two to be cautious with Elora around. She's not being herself"

"What do you mean?" Ron said, still being oblivious to what they're saying about Elora.

"Ugh, Ronald. I mean that Voldermort is controlling her"

"But how? She is near Dumbledore, Voldermort wouldn't try to break into Hogwarts, right?" the mixes of confusion and worries are evident in Ron's voice.

"Dumbledore suspect it must because of the ring that Elora's wearing"

"But she's been wearing it since the first year"

"I know but you do realized that she was caught by Voldermort during the summer, right?" nobody dare to say anything after what Hermione said. The sudden realization hit them like a brick.

"What... What should we do?"

"Dumbledore said to not tell Elora anything about the Order until he found a way to get rid of the ring. In the meantime, act like you don't know anything about this" the two of them nodded their heads as the silence took over.

'what has Voldermort done to Elora..' Hermione thought in her mind.

Dinner time

Third P. O. V

Around the dinner time in the Great Hall, Elora wasn't being herself. She looked around her to see everyone eating, talking and simply enjoying their meals. While she was eating, she was being watched under the close eyes of Golden Trio especially.. Harry Potter.

"She seems weird.." Ron muttered to Hermione and Harry.

"She does... Look at the ring on her finger" Harry replied again, his eyes still trained on Elora and her finger.

"It seems odd" Hermione added.

"I know... That is the ring that's controlling her... How does a ring could control someone and make them be so evil?" Ron said, he keeps glancing between Elora's ring and his food. The chicken never leaves his mouth once.