Chapter 3: Aoba Johsai

"So this is Aoba Johsai?"

"Wow, Y/N-Chan take a picture!"

"Shoyo-Kun, Chill out!!"

--------------------------------

Y/N Pov:

As we walk into the building, the excited Shoyo is now nervous. "Shoyo-Kun do you need to use the bathroom or something?" I put my arm around his neck, "No I-I'm f-fine" "Ok, Well I'm going to go change so if you need anything just tell Kiyoko, ok?" "O-Ok"

After Changing

As I walk to the gym, I stop because of someone in the boy's bathroom "Uhh, Shoyo are you in there?" "Ye- *Gags" "Shoyo, Come out we need to get ready for the practice match" "Y/N-San let me handle this" Tobio comes out of now where "Are your sure?" He nods in response, So I continue heading towards the gym.

When I enter I see HUGE but I mean HUGE Giant people around the court, I started getting nervous and my eyes started to turn white. "Pipsqueak getting nervous because she is the shortest" Tsukii tease, " Y/N-San no need to be scared, you have us," Yams said "Y/N?" I heard a familiar say my name, "Hajime?" I look behind me and see my childhood friend has a smile on his face, "HAJIME-SENPAI!!!" I ran up to him and hug him, he caught me and spun me around. I giggle while he spun me around, "Hajime, I miss you so much" I said while he let me down "I see your still short as ever, and mature *Looks down to chest* mature a lot" He said with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Where Toru-Senpai?" I tilt my head "Shittykawa? he broke his knee, but he's coming today I think" "Y/N, time to get warm-up!" Daichi-senpai said "Coming, See you around Hajime-Senpai" I bow and ran off to warm up.

After Warm Up- Brought to by Oikawa's Peace Sign

Iwaizumi Pov:

'"Yo Iwaizumi-Senpai, who was that goddess 1st-year" Kindaichi ask "She is my childhood cr-... friend... c'mon warm-up guys."

Daichi Pov:

What was she doing with Seijoh Vice-captain hugging him like there a couple... WAIT are they dating?!

Y/N Pov:

After we warm-up, I sat down next to Takeda-Sensei and Kiyoko-Senpai ready to plan a strategy. As they started getting ready Shoyo-Kun was still nervous, after a while of seeing Shoyo mess up it was time for him to sever. Once he hit the ball... The ball hit the back of Tobio-Kun's head, this is will be interesting to see. A dark aura appears around Tobio he started walking to Shoyo, Shoyo was trembling and Tanaka, Tsukii laugh at Shoyo's mistake.

After Tobio's little discussion, Shoyo was back to normal, and the real game started. Seijoh was losing and we were winning. After a while of explaining to Takeda-Sensei how volleyball works, it was their break I help Kiyoko to hand out the water bottles and towels. After helping Kiyoko I could her girl squealing in the gym I look around to see a BUNCH but A BUNCH of girls around the gym, "Yaho, Kayegama-Chan" I turn my head and my icy eyes look direct into chocolate eyes "Chibi-chan?" "Toru-Senpai?" (Disclaimer, I cringe while writing doing this part, this part low key feels like a love movie) He starts to walk to you slowly "Chibi-chan!" "Toru-Senpai!" I start to speed walk to him, "TORU, I MISS YOU!!" I started to cry and run to him, I jump on him and he caught me and squeeze me very tight. I snuggle my face in his chest and started saying sorry "Sorry! Sorry! I'm sorry that I left you and Hajime without telling bye!"

"Chibi-chan, it's ok, and please don't cry your eyes are light blue and I wanna see your eyes icy again," he said patting my head, I look up and gave him a close eye smile. He then lifts me like a baby

"You have grown so beautiful, you look like a goddess I guess that where all your height went, right now you look like a baby"

I then turn around to see everyone crying "That was so beautiful," everyone said in unison "Toru can you let me down?" he chuckles and let me down and I went to Iwaizumi and hugged him, I could feel him holding back his tears.

"Ok, break time up," I said I then walk to the bench and sat down like it was normal

Time Skip - Brought you by Oikawa flat ass

"Here take this, it has my information and phone number, bye!" I gave Hajime and Toru one last hug and ran off to my team. "Hey, guys!" I said happily "Hey Y/N-chan, thanks for the advice it helps to defeat them," Shoyo said "It wasn't a big deal since they were easy to read and the reminds me, guys I would like to invite you to come to eat meat buns" "Meats buns!" Shoyo said with drooling coming out of his mouth "Sure, what could happen" Daichi said "Also I'm paying for everyone" I said taking out my wallet to see how much money I have.

Time skip- brought to you by Hinata's meat buns

"Hello, Ukai-Onii, do you have your famous meat buns?" "Of course, anything for my favorite student/sister, how many?" he said "11, please," I said happily " It's on the house," he said "No no, take it" I shoved the money to him and ran out quickly before he can give the money back. I gave everyone their meat buns and Tobio asks why they choose Karasuno.

"I went because since I was 9 I thought of school was my home, but I did receive a recommendation from Shiratorizawa Academy and more" "It makes sense because you are the number 1 smartest in our school" Daichi added "So what's your reason" "My reason is because of the tiny giant," Shoyo said with sparkles around him I chock on my meat bun "Is there something wrong Y/N" Shoyo ask "No, is that I never thought Onii-Chan would be an idol," I said normally "ONII-CHAN??" they ask in unison "Yeah, the tiny giant's name is Udai Temma" they all stop and I stop and then look back to see them asking for my autograph "EHH, I'm not that special guys, anyway what your reason Tobio?" "I heard that Coach Ukai is coming back from retiring" "Look at the time, I have to go check if my children are ok" I ran off to the house 

To be continued

---------------------------

So thank you so much for the support, I gotta 19 views in just 2 days so thank you, and have a great day