Chapter 25: Spring Tournament

"Akio wake up!!"

"Mmmm... Let me sleep"

"Help me clean!"

"Why?..."

"Our parents are coming!"

"... EHHHHHH!"

--------------------------------------

I woke up early just to clean up the house and clean Kohana, I woke up Akio so when I'm cleaning Kohana he could clean too. I also woke up the others since they also live in this house, after I was done cleaning Kohana everything but everything was clean. It was like Levi Ackerman and Sakusa came inside my house and clean it up.

I cook them food for their hard work, Kageyama suddenly texted me if I wanted to have a morning jog. I texted him back saying yes and quickly change, when I came out of my house I saw Kageyama in front just staring at it.

"You like it?" I ask, "Did your partners pay this for you?" I shook my head no and jog in front of him. After a good hour of jogging, Kageyama got a text from a Hinata asking him if he wanted to come to the shrine for New Years'. He said no and continued jogging, inside me, I could feel Hinata pouting and throwing his phone on the bed.

 He said no and continued jogging, inside me, I could feel Hinata pouting and throwing his phone on the bed

After an hour and a half of jogging, we went past the school, Kageyama jog inside the gate, I follow in. We jog toward the gym to see Tanaka, Hinata, and Noya. I crept to Tanaka and said "BOO!" "WHAT THE HELL!" I could hear Tanaka about to shit his pants.

"Ahah, you should've seen your face!" I said holding my stomach, "Y/n-Chan!" Hinata and Noya jump on top of me. "Get off of her, you guys are squishing her," Kageyama said, We got up and bow while saying Happy New Years. They were playing badminton (I think that's what is call) "Wanna play too?" Noya asks me and Kageyma "I'll pass," I said and move out of the way. 

Kageyama joined the game after Noya handing him a wooden racquet, I spotted Daichi and yelled his name. "Daichi-San! Heyo!" everyone stops playing and said hello too. "What are you guys doing? The gym's not open today." Daichi slowly walk toward us, "I swung by after my New Year's shrine visit and ran into everyone!" Hinata said.

"I and Y/n-Chan just swung by during our jog" 

"I ran away from my drunk sister," Tanaka said

"I was looking for a worthy new challenger!" Noya lifting his racquet

"Seriously, are you guys like tuna?" Daichi just put his and hands-on his hips

We just stare confuse by his words, "I'm asking if you'd die if you had to stay still. Go on. Your days off are meant to be for resting! I'll kick your butts if you catch a cold." Daichi said pushing the boys while I follow behind. After he told us to go home I said bye and walk home so we could go to the shrine, We pray at the shrine and got our fortune.

Our parents came and we had a whole feast that day, even Tenma came. He decided to quit volleyball and start working as a manga artist. It was fun until the grown-ups got drunk. After they left I cleaned up everything again and went to sleep for tomorrow.