Chapter 8: King Vs Crows

"Y/nnnn-channnn~!"

"Yes?"

"What in the world happen to you?"

"An idiot happened to me"

"Yikes! Anyways you should cheer for me"

"Mmmmm~ No, bye!"

"Y/nnnn-Channn"

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I was heading towards the bleachers, As I walk there I saw a loaded girl running to go see Oikawa. I feel bad for that guy... I mean Isn't like boys/girls do the same thing to me. But the fact he acts perfectly just to get fangirls is... stupid.

Our team seems to be more motivated than ever. Right away, Aoba Johsai gets the upper-hand with Oikawa's setter dump and skillfully executed techniques. However, Kageyama reveals tricks of his own and performs a server dump right back, cutting Aoba Johsai's lead to 2-1.

Aoba Johsai starts to overwhelm them and builds a huge point gap. Things get even worse when Oikawa figures out the secret signals Kageyama and Hinata use for their quick strike, and Kageyama begins to panic. This ruins his momentum as he goes too fast with his tosses while Oikawa continues taking point after point. With no timeouts left for this set,  coach Ukai has no choice but to sub Sugawara in.

Sugawara subs in for Kageyama, and Aoba Johsai wins the first set. Kageyama is shocked as he watches Sugawara reveal his real setting abilities. The team takes the lead in the second set thanks to Sugawara's tactics, but Oikawa's serves are still a major problem. Now that I realize I should've never taught him how to serves, I look down to see Kageyama trying to act like Sugawara. I couldn't but laugh at the poor boy.

"Shut up Y/n!" Kageyama shouts to me

Now that I look at the game, this win is going to Aoba Johsai. I mean Cmon it's already easy to see it, The first set is when Oikawa doesn't wanna show off but still does. They haven't seen his jump floater yet, But yet they think he is already hard with his jump serves.

After being subbed back in, Kageyama attempts to communicate with each of his teammates and learns how to accommodate the different attackers, I gotta said that boy tried real hard. He and Tsukishima manage to sync with each other and become an unstoppable force. 

Aoba Johsai begins to pull away in the third set, forcing Coach Ukai to make some drastic decisions. Yamaguchi is subbed in as a pinch server, but the pressure proves to be too much to overcome. A service error occurs, but the error allows them to calm down and motivates them to fight to their full efforts. The team is finally right at Aoba Johsai's back. I watch them for some time and I'm not going to lie but... they suck.

"Do you see this" Akio ask

"Do you how they suck, then yes I do see it" I said watching closely 

"I really hate sitting here and watch our team lose," He said

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you did that stupid thing," I said staring at how Hinata and Kageyama are failing. I look at the other side and I see Oikawa get heat butt.

Kageyama matches Oikawa point for point as the teams become dead even. The long sets take a toll on both teams' energy. It soon becomes clear to me the difference between Kageyama'ss and Oikawa's abilities but just as he begins to despair, Oikawa acknowledges that Kageyama has realized what teamwork means and is no longer the Solitary King. However, Aoba Johsai blocks Hinata's quick in the end and wins the match.

At that moment I knew... I was a pathetic little volleyball player (Lowkey sounds like attack on titan). I got up left, didn't wanna face my team after doing this. "Akio, you should go with them I need time..." I said walking towards the car. 

Akio Pov:

I watch Y/n walking away, disappointing/sad/angry. "Y/n?" I said getting near him, "Leave me alone!" she said looking sideways. She walks off not wanting to talk, I head off to meet with the others. It was too quiet, we enter the bus and rode off to have a meal. We ate while crying, I wasn't crying but I was suffering on the inside. After suffering a heartbreaking loss to Aoba Johsai, I walk back home to cool off. I unlock the door to see Y/n already made food and went to bed. Sometimes I wish we were born together sometimes.

A week later

Y/n hadn't come to practice and seems to be out most of the time. I'm worried for her, I mean we haven't used our crutches and next week our cast is going to be removed.

"Y/n hasn't talked to you?" Daichi asks

"She hasn't really been at home," I said while writing down data to improve 

Out of sudden Takeda-sensei barges in with great news: Karasuno has been invited to take part in Nekoma's training camp! Then After that Y/n barges in.

"AKIO! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" she said

"What? Y/n?" I ask getting up

She shoves me... OUR LITTLE NEWBORN SISTER KOHANA!

"WHAT!"

Y/n Pov:

I have been out because I was baby stuff for my sister, my mom calls me saying we are going to drop off Kohana because she has to go on a trip to New York and she needs us to take care of her. I was waiting at the house for them, After a while, they came. 

"Where is your brother?" my mom says

"He is at practice," I said holding Kohana

"Ok, bye sweetie," She said getting back in the car

I walk inside the house put her stuff in the baby room I was making just for her and walk towards the gym. When I got there I heard Takeda-sensei saying something about Karasuno has been invited to take part in Nekoma's training camp, well this is going to be a problem.

"AKIO! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I said

"What? Y/n?" he asks surprised

I shove him our newborn sister Kohana

"WHAT!" he shouts

------------------------

 Oi, it is Mr' Vanilla

Hello I'm Mr' Vanilla 

Now now kids calm down

Miracle Boy

Sa-To-Ri Tendou

Miracle boy! Ushiwaka!

Ok, I'm done, Bye!

Word Count: 1033