Ova 1: The love triangle

"Yay! I get to spend time with my two favorite people"

"Yay," both of the males said in unison

The girl runs off to see more of the theme park

"Hey, the best man wins" they both fist bump 

"Right"

-------------------------------

"Toru, Hajime let's get on that roller coaster!" I say happily "That one that with 10 high drops?" Oikawa asks while both males sweat drop "Arent you a little short for that ride..." Hajime asks "Eh, Iwa-Chan how could you say that" I whined "Y/N is that you? ASSIKAWA WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" He said while shaking Toru "Iwa-Chan you are making me dizzy" Toru whined. I laugh at the scene when I saw the strawberry cover chocolate stance. I really wanted some but we were going to the rollercoaster.

One eternally later

After waiting eternally, we got in the cart of course me in the middle and the guys outside to 'protect' me. Once we got to the highest hill Toru was crying and clinging on to me and Hajime was trying to scream for help but I could see him sweating like crazy. I was Posing for the camera, the camera took a picture right when we were falling, I was smiling while Toru was crying and hugging me and screaming for help while also hugging me. After the ride, I bought the pictures secretly since they were embarrassed. Then I decided to go on a swinging ride (that ride where the ride swings the people in the air) this time Toru faint and Hajime couldn't walk of course I bought the pictures and send the video to me. 1OMins later Toru woke up and he started whining about how he could have died.

After Hajime hitting Toru, he stops whining and we decided to go to the haunted mansion, Toru was scared to go in first and Hajime was looking away so I had to go first. When I was about to turn our first jump scare happen so I went in between the 2 males and squeeze both of their arms. When we got to the end, Toru insists we ride the tunnel of love coaster.

Once we got on cheesy music started playing, "So, Y/N haven't thought of dating someone?" Toru asks (by the way if you don't know who is Toru and Hajime are, they are Toru: Oikawa Hajime: Iwaizumi) "No, truth be told I never dated someone" I said blankly "Is that so" Hajime ask "Yeah" I said as I move my head more forward. Both of them have their eyes close while they are moving close to kiss my cheek, I move my head backward to see my kissing I start laughing and they quickly open their eyes and the best part is that the camera took a picture!!!

 Both of them have their eyes close while they are moving close to kiss my cheek, I move my head backward to see my kissing I start laughing and they quickly open their eyes and the best part is that the camera took a picture!!!

(I had to, I mean I did spit all my cranberry sprit because I saw this part of Naruto) 

After that Hajime was piss off with Toru of course I didn't care since I got my chocolate dip strawberries. To end the day we decided to take some pictures in the photo booth, the first pose was doing the peace sign, the second was making funny faces, the third was both of them make a heart and my head was in the middle of the heart, last but not least was... "Ehh??!! W-what was t-that for" I say rubbing both sides of my cheeks (If you don't get want they did, they both kiss your cheek at the same time the camera did) I check my phone and it started to get late "Guys it's starting to get late, I think we should go" they nod in agreement.

The 2 males walk me home, I quickly thank them and ran inside my home. I took out the photo we took in the photo booth and put it up in my room for display, "I was nice hanging around them today." I made dinner for me and my children and went to bed.

---------------------------------------

Soooo... I'm going to make another book called "The Goddess Of Food" it's about an anime called Food wars 

DISCLAIMER: FOOD WARS IS FOR AGES 12 AND UP!

Also, I'm going to continue some of the other books that I have to work on, So have a great day Kira-Chan out

Word count: 745