Chapter 30: Fear

"..."

"Stop glaring"

"..."

"And Pouting"

"..."

"We will eat after this"

"... *sniffs*"

"Don't start crying, you're going to make everyone else cry"

"Do you need time to rest"

"No..."

"That's only phased 2, Phase 4 is the worst"

"What?"

"Phase 1, she blocks everything out. In phase 2, she will start crying or her eyes will get watery. In phase 3, she will have a tantrum. Finally the worst one of all phase 4, she will get angry and get really scary."

"So, you're saying she will have an Episode"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n you don't look ok," Daichi says I didn't feel like talking so I just gave him a thumbs-up, I walk back on the court. I about ready to have a tantrum if I do something wrong, I mean I wanna win... But I'm hungry!

While Kita was walking on the court for some reason I felt... Rage... Angry... I felt like I could murder someone. 

Second Pov:

You got into position while the rest of the team sweat because of the dark aura around you. Kita serves the ball and you receive it quickly, Kageyama sets the ball to Akio. Aiko spikes the ball but Kita receives it. Inarizaki gets a point making it to 23, You look at the scoreboard, and once you saw it. A dark aura went through the whole game, some of the teams could feel how mad you were.

Inarizaki scoring one more point, It got you so mad that horns and a tail were appearing behind you. With you being so mad, Akio had to pinch you so you wouldn't curse out Inarizaki. In the end, Inarizaki won the second set which made you get even angrier. At this point, you just stop caring about food and started thinking about that match.

"Alright guys, This is our last set. Win or lose, got it" You said while tilting your head a little so you could see them from behind you. "Yes mam" they all saluted while sweating a lot, You look over were Inarizaki and gave them a dirty glare. "Eep! Why does she look even scarier than Kita-San!" Atsumu said while trying to hide behind Osamu.

"Don't hide behind me!" Osamu said while also trying to hide from you, "Will you guys stop trying to hide from Y/n-Chan she isn't sc- Never mind I take back what I was going to say" Suna stop mid sentences when he felt your sharp eyes glaring dagger into his head.

It was the final match and this time you were ready to crush Inarizaik, Atsumu servers the ball. By the look of the ball, it looks like it was going to go out but I knew better. Right, when it was about to go out of balance it swerves right back in. Atsumu server again and this time Noya was too scared to move, you were about to receive it when finally Noya move. 

5-8 Inarizaki finally ask for a time out, you have been waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and with them asking for a time out you can plan out what you're going to do. You suddenly snap into reality when you hear Noya's voice, "You're scared aren't you?" You ask bending down to his level since he was sitting.

He took a deep breath and started talking again, " I don't really remember, but maybe it was up until I started grade school. I was scared of bugs. I was scared of birds. I was scared of tricycles. I was scared of ghosts. I think I was pretty shy, too." Noya said until Asashi ask if it was his previous life. 

"But my gramps was pretty intense when it came to discipline," Noya continued saying

"Oh, yeah! Your gramps is pretty intense!" Tanaka said remembering the time he went to Noya's house 

"When Miya Atsumu servers... my feet were glued to the ground, but it sorta felt nostalgic. The fact that I felt scared." 

"It's amazing that you can actually admit you're scared." 

"But if you scared, you won't have fun. Volleyball isn't just to win, it to have a team and have fun"

"Your right" Noya agree

The time out was over and you went back on the court and Atsumu servers to Noya again. I was going to save it when Kinoshita yelled out "Move up!" Noya quickly move and did an overhead pass to Kageyama. I look at Kinoshita and gave him a thumbs-up, and quickly move to spike the ball.

7-10 with Karasuno in the lead, You were looking at Atsumu like he did something wrong. Well, he didn't he did a perfect set like any other setter would try to do, but it wasn't the set that got you staring at him. It was the position he set the ball from, he did a low set. No one but no one could do a set like that if they saw it on T.V and practice it.

After a few more points it was Osamu's turn to serve, this time you receive the ball instead of getting hit by hit. Atsumu receives the ball that Aiko spikes since Atsumu receives the ball, Osamu had to set the ball. They earn a point since they did their 'Miya Twins Mins Tempo Attack". "They are just like you guys!" Mira yelled from the bleachers, "They are not!" We both yelled at her.

"I mean, I am smarter than all of them so they can never be me," You said while both the Miya twins stop fighting and Akio just stares at you. "Who would wanna be you, Short and Fat!" Akio said while laughing, "Me? Or you're just describing what you think you see? Wait I forgot you can't see because you are BLIND!" 

After a little argument, the game continued and it was 14-12 which Inarizaki already in the lead this time. Inarizaki again got a point, but we got the point back with the help of Hinata. Kageyama was serving this time, the other team receives it but it was going long. Since Atsumu was near the ball it looks like he was going to do a setter dump, right when he changes positions to set it, Hinata touches that ball making it a reach over.

You take a breath and continued to stay contracted, you know this was going to be a long game but you didn't want to end up losing so you continued staying cool.

To be continued 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running out of ideas 

Word count: 1098