OVA 2: Twin Time

"BAKIO, HURRY UP"

"IM NOT A BAKA, COLD EYES"

"COME AT ME, FISH EYES"

"YOUR ON!"

-------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I was bandaging my knuckles when I realize it was time for school. "Fish eyes, time for school!" I said while getting a piece of toast. "I'm coming!" he said coming downstairs. I put on my shoes and grab my backpack, "Hurry up" I said impatiently. Currently, it's 6:58 and practice starts at 7, "Ight, let's go" He said grabbing his shoes and backpack. "Whoever makes it last has to buy the winner their favorite snack" (You like all food but you mostly like chocolate dip strawberries, Akio likes mangos dip in chili powder) he said while running off. You caught up to him in a blink of an eye, "Looks like you going to buy me chocolate strawberries, see you at school."

After 10 minutes of waiting on him, he finally was at school. "What took you so long?" I said teasingly, "Shut up" he pouted. I walk towards the gym with him trailing behind me. "Hey guys, I want you to meet someone!" I said slamming the door, everyone stops and look at me. Then Akio said "Sup, can I join the team?" I facepalm at his dumb entrance "FISH EYES, DONT JUST COME IN HERE AND SAID 'sUp, cAn I jOiN tHe tEaM?' are you retarded?" I said grabbing the bottom of his shirt with my fist (because you are short than him)  "LET GO OF ME COLD EYES" he said grabbing my wrist.

While I was arguing with my twin the other just sweatdrop or try to figure out why he looks like me. "OI, Stop fightin-" Dachi tried to break us apart but got cut off when we turn our heads around giving him our deaf glare. "Never mind..."

A Few Minutes Later

"Wait... you're telling us he is your twin brother?" Dachi said clearly confuses "Cool!" Hinata said with sparkles around him "What position you play?" Suga asks. "I play Setter, Wing Spiker, and Middle blocker" he answers "How tall are you?" Hinata asks while looking up to see his face. "190 (6'3) 1 foot and 9 inches taller than Y/n-Chan," He said with a smirk "You're taller than Tsukishima!" Hinata said. "Now that you mention his height, Y/n why didn't you grow tall?" Kageyama asks. 

An imaginary arrow shoot throw my head and I went into a corner to sulk, "I'm sorry to disappoint you" I said with sadness "Bakayama! Look what you did!" Hinata yell. "N-no! That's not what I meant Y-y/n" Kageyama waving his hands in front of him, "Don't worry about bean, she just upset that I inherited dad's tallest" he said ruffing my head.

All of a sudden I got a call from dad "Speaking of dad" I said answering the call. 

"Yes?" 

"Sweetie, we are moving back to Japan" (Your parents were in America, your mom a model, and your dad as the CEO of the business. Temma is playing volleyball right now but later going to turn into a manga artist)

"Why is that? Are you buying your own home? Are you guys coming to live at my house?"

"No, we are moving Hyōgo me and your mother"

"Ah, ok I will visit you then"

"of course Sweetheart, bye"

"bye papa"

I end the call, "BFG didn't you live in Hyōgo for the past month?" I ask putting my phone away "Yeah, why?" he asked looking a bit happy "Cause Mom and Dad are moving there" I said walking towards the changing rooms.

After changing

"BFG wanna have a match?" I said while warming up "Sure, choose first" He said with a smirk. I got the first pick, I choose all the 3rd years with Tsuki, and me the only first years. We were them one receiving, I watch my brother ready to sever. He threw the ball in the air and jump, "I got it" I said while receiving the ball, the ball went to Suga. "Asahi!" Suga yelled setting the ball to Asahi, all of a sudden everything went into slow motion. Akio was ready to block Asahi, I quickly run to where the ball is going. "SAVE!" I yelled

 2nd set                                                                                                                                                                                Y.G-A.P                                                                                                                                                                                         24-24

We won the first set, the second set was neck to neck. "Set a good Y/n!" Dachi yelled I got in ready to try my new move. A move that I can control the way the ball moves in the air kinda as a float sever. I close my eyes and did my float sever routine, I open my eyes again but this time my eyes show no emotion. I sever but... I WAS MOVING IT IN THAT AIR! It was going toward Noya, he was about to receive it but the ball moves up and went over his head as I wanted it to happen. "YES!" my team shouts, I really don't get excited anymore when I win so that's why I don't celebrate or encourage my teammates to keep up with the good work. 

My brother joined the club and became popular on the first day of school like me, not only that my hair is back to normal (Your hair is reaching your waist). I wonder why my parents are coming back...

To be continued 

--------------------------------------

This story takes place after the Nekoma training camp so don't get confuses. 

Bye, my Aces! 

Word count: 904