Chapter 20: Level Complet

"Are you ok?"

"Ye defiantly didn't get hit in the face right now"

"She is fine!"

"Y/n! Are you bleeding!?

"I'm fine!"

---------------------------------------------

I got hit in the face by the ball spike from Ushijima, Tendou and Ushijima were freaking out mostly. Tendou was asking if I'm ok or planing my funeral, Ushijima you couldn't see but his ghost was coming out of his body.

I gotta up and kept playing, our moves were as sharp in the beginning, I look over to see Kageyama jealous of Akkashi because Tsukishima practice with him. Tsukishima got a point making the scores to 23-21, from the other side I could hear Coach Tanji scolding them.

Kageyama is tired which means if he gets tired during the match me or Akio have to set, it was Ushijima's turn to serve. I could tell he is going to hold back because of what happened with me getting hit with the ball.

With luck, we won the 4th set. I was hungry and I wanted food so as the girl I am I pouted. "We will get food later," Akio said knowing what I wanted, "I wanted now!" I whined. After I stop whining the Suga was having anxiety, Kiyoko went up to him to comfort him. She put her hands on top of his, She then motions me to do the same. After we did that the boys started to try to touch Suga's hands.

Akio and Asahi switch back but I didn't, this set will be short. It only goes by 15 points meaning more chance to win or lose. I love the way Tendou tried to provoke Suga, "You suppose to get salty" when  I heard that coming out of Tendou's mouth I started dying.

"Pffff- You tried but it didn't work!" I yelled at Tendou, he just sticks his tongue out. After some time of playing Shiratori was in the lead by 1 point, I always save the ball before it hit the ground with Noya. 

4-7 with us losing, Tsukishima injures his finger by blocking one of Ushijima's Spikes, I could see his disappointment of leaving too soon. With 4 points behind them, we switch sides on the court. Akio replaces Tsukishima, I mean Akio is a better middle blocker. He is tall enough, has good technique, and better to read or predict people.

Ushijima Score 6 points, more than they need. Akio serves the ball giving us 1 point. The second time they receive, but we still earn a point because of Asahi's spike. I look a Ushijima to see him glaring at Hinata, I could tell he wants to crush him. He then looks at me and glares too, I just stand there unaffected will Hinata walks backward quickly.

Finally, after entirely, Kageyama comes back to set things right again. Let just say, he knows how to start a game. The points keep going back and forth, 12-9 with Shiratori in the lead. I could see everyone's sports going down, suddenly Karasuno and everyone who is here to support us started cheering. Even the Vice Principe took off his toupee.

 Even the Vice Principe took off his toupee

It's like they are battling who is better at cheering, meanwhile the games and we continued trying our best. I look at Akio and he looks at me, we both nod meaning we are not using 57% anymore. We going to use 60% to win this game, I mean the coach won't mind if we do, right?

"Don't hold back, you can do it!" I told Yamaguchi while Daichi slowly shedding tears of joy, "Finally our little Y/n is growing up" Daichi wipes his tears. I just sweat drop and keep focusing on the game, we earn a point since what was his name... Goshiki! Since Goshiki touche the net.

~Flashback~

"Goshiki Tsutomu, Goshiki is recognized as the upcoming ace after Ushijima. He is currently the only first-year regular on the team, as such, he is a capable all-around player. He is very competent on offense with sharp angle and line shots in his arsenal. Goshiki is also shown to be decent in blocks and receives. Most likely due to his status as a first-year, Goshiki falters under pressure more easily than his experienced teammates. Under those conditions, he is more prone to make mistakes like an inaccurate judgment of serve going out of bounds and net touches while blocking. Despite these shortcomings, he holds immense potential and is someone Ushijima entrusts to carry the future Shiratorizawa team."

~End Of Flashback~

I could tell he was finally getting to his point, he keeps making nooby mistakes. To be honest I kinda feel bad for him, I mean who wouldn't feel bad for that little Cinnamon roll. I mean he is the only first-year in Shiratorizawa's lineup. It was his time to serve and he knows how to serve well, he serves twice giving 1 point to their team and 1 point to ours.

It was 14-14, meaning this game is going to be a deuce. I keep receiving the ball, Everyone is under a lot of pressure. "Guys calm down! I have your back even if it means I have to receive all the spikes!" I said before receiving another ball. "Volleyball is a sport where you always have to look up!" 

Then I felt Tsukishima's presence, I could right now cry out of joy. Akio and Tsukishima switch, I was happy because first, he is ok second of all Akio is annoying when he blocks Ushijima's spikes. Now with everything back together I know we will win this, I am so tired and hungry but I have to fight for the team.

Shiratori asks for a timeout, I was glad because I dying out there. "Are ok Y/n?" Hinata asks, "It's been forever since I played like this," I said before drinking water. "The worst part is that this jersey doesn't fit me," I said pulling off the tie I did before I went on the court. "You're so small that you can barely fit in clothes" Akio tease, I just glare making everyone have shiver down their spine.

The timeout ended, I quickly tie my clothes again and head out to the court. The points keep going crazy, first, we are in the lead then we are in a tie. To be honest I still can't believe my legs are working, with each revied I always drag my legs. 

The rotation switch with me in the front, the lack of height makes my blocking kinda weak but that doesn't mean I suck at it. This rotation is our weakest but with all our power will win this. Tsukishima one touches the last spike, I quickly run over to receive it. I slip but I quickly jump back into action, both I and Hinata run from the back so we could confuse Shiratori, Hinata spikes the ball.

'BOOM'

I land on my legs but quickly fall on my butt, the whole gymnasium was quiet. "YESSSSS!" I was the first one to celebrate, I lift my hand in the air and started crying. "Y/n get up!" Akio's voice cracks, "I-i can't," I said. He lifts me and holds my hand so I won't fall again, we said thank you to the other team. "Bye Ushi-san, Satori-san I love playing with you guys again," I said before I left.

I walk toward my bag to get my glasses, "Y/n! That was good leading!" Coach Ukai said. "That was the first time I saw Y/n-chan cried," Hinata said before he got hit by Kageyama. We got our medals before we left to eat. 

Everyone was knock out when we got to the place, I was the only one ready to eat. "Can I have more please!" 

"You fatass!" Akio said

"Shut up skinny bones!" I said before stuffing my face again

'Can't wait to see you guys again' both Akio and I though

To be continued

------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1340