Chapter 4: The Ace

"Ok guys, I gave you enough food and water so behave my lovelies"

"Meow"

"Whoo"

"Meow"

--------------------------------

Y/N Pov:

While walking to school I realize my hair grown longer that it's at the point to touch my butt, I will call my styles today. I quickly put my hair into a bun, I think I should also trim my bangs.

As I get to the gym I already see Tobio practicing his serves I quickly change. Once I change I saw everyone crowding around someone, Someone then tap my shoulder I look over to see Kiyoko-Onesan.

"Good Morning, Kiyoko-Onesan," I said cheerfully

"Good Morning, Y/N-Imoto," She said while a tint of blush show on her cheeks

"It's The Goddess" I heard some yelled my name

I turn around to see a small but tall male with gel hair with a blonde streak, the other just look at me with a confused face. "Not only you're the goddess of volleyball, but a goddess yourself," the male said "GODDESS OF VOLLEYBALL?" Shoyo said- yelled "Names Nishinoya Yu 2nd year," Yu-Senpai said. "Wait, how do you know my surname?" "Because of magazines," he said smiling "You're the awesome Libro from Chidoriyama Junior High, right?" I ask "She call me awesome, The Goddess of volleyball call me awesome!" He said while hugging himself "Practice anyone" I said dribbling the ball ready to serve, I throw the ball in the air, took two steps forward, jump where the ball was, and use half of my skill to serve it.

Once I serve the ball I quickly ran to the ball and receive it and ran near the net to set it and step back a few steps and ran to spike the ball. (Like mad dog did on the side of the net) "Oh look at the time, I have to change," I said before running off.

I got to class safe and sound without none of the volleyball team asking any question, now that I think about Yu-Senpai wasn't there. 

After school

I was packing to go home to cut my hair when Shoyo and Tobio ask if I wanna meet the ace of the volleyball, "Why not, I mean I do have to see my competition" I said while walking to the door. "What's that suppose to me?" Shoyo asks "It means I wanna be Ace," I said while grinning. After a while of Shoyo declaring war with me, we finally made it to the 3rd year's hall. We saw Suga-Senpai talking to a hairy male "Suga-Senpai is that Karasuno's ace?"

After Talking And Practice And 'Meeting,' Ukai - Because  A/N is lazy

I feel bad for Asahi-Senpai, taking that big responsible is really hard... well I got to hurry up my styles is already waiting for me

Next-Day After Cutting My Hair And Feeding My Children

I made sure that my children had enough food and my hoodie, The only reason I'm wearing my hoodie is that my hair looks... Nvm, that and because it was raining, after putting my shoes and grabbing my umbrella.  As I walk I got a call from (ALL MIGHT "Young Y/N") man I watch too much anime like I was saying I got a call from a Shōgakkō for volleyball asking me if I wanna training some little kids volleyball next week. "Sure, why not" then the call ended, when the call ended I was already at school.

I enter the classroom ready to be bored out of my mind, the bell rang and I drift off in la-la land. "Udai find the distance of a given point from the origin on the board... Udai!" "Let OX and OYbe the rectangular Cartesian Co-ordinates axes on the plane of reference and the Co-ordinates of a point P on the plane be (x, y). to find the distance of P from the origin O. from P draw PM perpendicular on OX; then, OM = x and PM = y. Now from the right angle triangle OPM, we get,OP² = OM² + PM² = x² + y² Therefore OP = √(x² + y²) Since OP is positive." I said coming out of La-la land "How the hell could she solve that if she wasn't listening" I heard someone mumble "We also don't wear hoods in class" "Yes sir" I said taking off my hood "Wow, she looks even cuter with her hair short" I heard a few whispers.