Chapter 26: First Game

"Look at them"

"Akio you lucky bastard!"

"I wonder if this happens to them when they were kids"

"Idiot she told us that she didn't know she had a twin till this year"

"Hold up be quiet they are waking up"

"Good morning"

"Good morning Akio, Y/n"

"Akio?"

"Y/n?

"WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF ME!"

"STOP CUDDLING ME!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see everybody look at me and Akio while were addicted cuddling each other, After that we went to the gym for some warm-ups. An hour pass and we went back to Inn to change and go to the Stadium, Me and Akio got a special gold pass. 

While I and Akio were looking at our badges, Hinata was having his own problem. "I don't have my shoes!" I turn around to see him looking inside a little kids bag, they started panicking while I got my phone and started calling Hinata's phone.

"Who are you calling at this hour?" Akio asks

"Hinata's phone," I said 

"Eh- Y/n! Your so smart!"

"Hello?" I hush and everyone started talking to the person

"Oi! Don't worry, a kid accidentally took it. The mom said they'd wait at the gym." I said to Coach and Sensei

"Thank goodness... it's not far" Takeda said 

"But Shimada went to pick up the neighborhood crew," Ukai said

"I'll go," Kiyoko said

I nod and went back to check if I had everything, I then hear footsteps leaving our area. I look at the running figure wishing them luck, we went down to warm up. I and Akio were trying our best not to laugh at Hinata, His small little feet were tiptoeing on the gym floor. After some warm-ups, I heard Kiyoko's voice, I look to see her running quickly.

I tap on Yachi and told her where Kiyoko is, Kiyoko throws the bag at Yachi and catches. I quickly run to Yachi and she gives me the bag, "Oi! Hinata, think fast!" I yelled throwing the shoes at him. He tried to think fast but it ended up hitting his head.

We were about to line up when heard the other teaming coming in, we said thank you and the game started. I was looking at the ceiling when I felt pairs of eyes looking at me, I look where they were coming from and saw the other team. I smile at them and got in position.

Kageyama was first to serve, "Get a good serve!" with that he throws the ball in the air and made the ball go out of balance. "Y/n-Chan!" I spike the ball making it hit hard on the floor, "Nice Kill!" Tanaka says. "They didn't tell us about number 13, her jump ar high" the other team was talking about me.

Hinata was about to spike the ball when it went past his hand, "Sorry, I need more time" Kageyama tells me, "I know, don't worry" I pat his shoulder. It was 1-2 with the Tsubakihara in the lead. Kageyama keeps making mistakes but I just tell him to shake it off.

Akio and Hinata were both running at the same time, he sends the ball to Akio which get us a point. This time when Kageyama set to Hinata, the ball was too high and Hinata had to use his head. Like literally use his head so we could score another point.

Hinata was up for severs and switch with Yamaguchi to serve, he was aiming behind their ace but it went to their Libro. With the Libro hesitating to receive it went off and Me, Akio, and Tsukshima block the spike perfectly. 

After a while of waiting for Kageyama, He and Hinata finally make a point. I suddenly felt some looking at me behind my head, I move my head sideways to see Miya Atsumu. I just ignore him and kept playing the game, "What's wrong" Akio asks me.

"Nothing is wrong"

"If nothing is wrong you will be smiling and cheerful"

"I just wanna spike some more, fly through the sky"

"Well guess what, you can't"

"I- Nevermind we don't have time to argue"

I kept receiving the ball where all the weak spots were, I was in the front row now blocking so I couldn't receive. Hinata was in the place where the spike was, he receives the spike which made me surprise. Tanaka dives to save the ball and Akio spikes it down earning us a point. 

Hinata receives again but this time with his face, finally my little tangerine is growing up. I dive down to save it and Tanaka throws it to the other side. Kageyama gets the first touch on the ball meaning Akio has to set, Akio runs to the spot so he could set to me.

I look at him and he looks at me, I ran up to the next and jump. 

"Screeeeee"

The ball deflated which made the whole gym quiet, "Wah! I'm sorry!" I bow. "Udai Y/n just deflated a ball with one powerful spike, Some hurry up and get a ball!" An announcer said, "Y/n! you Idiot your not suppose to break the ball!" Akio said making my head, "I'm sorry!" I rub the back of my head.

Kageyama then stares at Akio, "How did you make Y/n hit that hard with that set! How could I do that!" Kageyama mumbles everything he says, We both just sweatdrop. "Man is their #10 a pro at body slams or something? Use your hands!" some people start laughing at Hinata

"My little Tangerine! Your doing so great!" I hug him while he just blushes, "Y/n-Chan! Stop treating like a baby!" Hinata whines. "But you are my baby" I hug him tighter, I suddenly felt someone's hands on me. "What are you doing with my sister Hinata" Akio makes a creepy smile at him.

We won the first match because of a mistake another team did, A underhand serve one of their players did and mess it up by hitting one of teammates head. I drink my water and wipe my face with my towel, "I could go for some food right now" I said, "You fatass" Akio said. I punch his side and walk off.

The game started again and the underhand serve person was up for serve, It was coming to me when it hit my face mighty hard. The good part was that my nose didn't start bleeding, the bad part was that they earn a point and it hurt like bitch. "Sorry!" I said covering my face with my hands, "Don't worry about it! Are you okay though?" I show them my face and nod.

The second time Akio and I both went for the ball, we both stop on our tracks making them get one more point. The third time Akio tried to do an upper receive like me but kinda fail but Kageyama swiftly saves it and receive it so I could spike it.

I ran and jump so waited for the ball to come, I spike it down making a mark on the floor this time. Akio serves but the other team receives it and spikes it down making the other get a point and serve again. But we got our point back making the points to a tie.

Akio serves again getting us another point, they receive his serve the second time and do setter dump. The other serves but I quickly receive it and Kageyama sets it to Tsukishima. The set was too high and went over Tsukishima, I reacted and received it making us get a point. 

Suga switches with Tsukishima, he serves the ball making the ball a bit shakey. The other team receives it and spikes it but Akio quickly saves it and the ball goes to Suga, Suga sets it to Tanaka but the other receives Tanaka spike. They tried to spike again but I received it this time making it go to Kageyama, Hinata spikes the ball but we didn't earn a point since the team receives it again.

They spike the ball making it go far from the net, I was going to run after it but Suga saves it before I could. Kageyama sets to me making Hinata the decoy, I spike as hard making the ball deflate again and smoke coming out of it. "Let's go!" I said lifting both my arms in the air.

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1369