Chapter 14: Second Chance

"That's them, Karasuno"

"Are you serious?"

"Look they have new players... A girl? Twins?"

"Isn't that the Goddess and Prince Charming in their team?"

"Who is that?"

"Pro American Volleyball players...!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Coach why can't I be in the game!" I whined, He just simply look at me and walk away. I huff and pouted, I look up at the people who were going to see us play. Then I see him, Alex. Still, not over me, I see.

We line up so we can finally start our match, "Thank you for the game!" We said in unison. I wasn't paying attention when Takeda-Sensei was doing his speech, "Karasuno...!" "Fly!" I sat down to observe the other team, Asahi got our first point by serving.

"Hey old man, do see that? Everyone has lest hesitation with their moves" I said analyzing them. "It's like we practice only new moves in training camp," He said proudly. We were at set point which means we were winning the first set, We won first because of Hinata's quick attack.

I look to see if anyone was up on the bleachers cheering us on, I saw Grandpa Ukai! "Grandpa Ukai!" I said waving at him, he gave me the creepiest smile than anyone could but didn't stop me from smiling back. The team that we were up against did play well, but not well enough to beat us.

"What the hell!" I said looking at the other team we were playing up against, Hinata and Yachi were just shiver because of how scared they were. "That guy is about 6'7!" I answer just by looking at him, "Heh! You're just short!" Akio snicker. "I grew taller," I said standing up straight, "Look at that, you did kinda grow," Daichi said.

While everyone was in shock about his height, I'm over here trying to know whats my height. "If we pass this game we will move on to the next match," I said looking at the board. Suddenly the 6'7 guy came walking behind us, "So 6'7 vs 4'6" Yamaguchi said while thinking. "I have you know I grown!" I walk towards Yachi and stand right beside her.

We walk into the gym, I was looking at the other side trying to read their lips. I look at Hinata to see him obviously jealous about the tall dude's height. The game started, I could tell that the tall dude was nooby. Akio was sent to serve for Tuskishima's place, "Why didn't I go!!" I whined and pouted.

The other team got a point, It was so funny to see them trying to block even tho they are short. I analyze the team, the team lacks offensive power, its defense is shown to be solid. We finally got our first point from an error that the other team. The teams finally have their break, "Hey guys come here, I have something the might help you" I said making the circle around me. "I notice that number 9 can't hit many shots multiple directions, he only shots cross court in which way his body is facing. He is new to volleyball also" I said.

Finally, Hinata and Kageyama do their new quick attack. We kept scoring points, It was Hinata time to serve. They switch me with him, I course was excited! I mean how are people going to call me. 'OmG iS tHaT nUmBeR 13' just thinking about it makes me pump up. I walk toward the court, my hair tie into a ponytail, and my bangs covering my ice blue eyes.

I got ready to serve, I throw the ball in the air and jump high. I aim it at the tall dude because I know he wasn't good at receives. I got us 5 points until someone finally received my serve. Because me, we got up to set point but that doesn't mean we already won. With Hinata getting the last point we won the first set.

We won the first set thanks to Hinata remembering what Bokuto said to him. "I did you see!" "Yes! I didn't know Karasuno had twins!" I could hear some people say, "It's Udai Y/n! Udai Akio! The Udai Twins!" I was bothered by the name but I didn't really care.

"Hey, Y/n! Let's us help you with your bag!" Tanaka and Noya ask, "Don't sweated guys I have everything under control" I wink at them. "Hey Yachi I'm going to check if we left something," I said, "Let come with you" Kiyoko came walking to me.

We were walking back when Kiyoko and I were stopped by boys, To be honest one of the boys was hot with his tongue piercing. Kiyoko protected me while I carried Akio's and Hinata's lunch, "So how about your numbers" He asked. I didn't Hinata was there, his heart was aching just seeing you getting hit on by another guy. 

"I'm sorry-" Suddenly Hinata came out of nowhere and block me and Kiyoko, " Hey guys! I see you found my lunch box! Let's get going now we are already late!" Hinata said while shoving me and Kiyoko. "Hold on wait!" the dude said meeting Hinata out the way.

 "Hold on wait!" the dude said meeting Hinata out the way

(Pretend Y/n is there)

Hinata then jumps in front of him surprising the shit out of him. "Y/n and Kiyoko are really busy! They are apart of our team!" Hinata said. I didn't care what they were saying so I just daydream about Levi Ackerman,  they suddenly left which means I didn't have to give my number away!

I realize we were going to go up against them since they are from Johzenji. If I remember correctly the name was Terushima. "Thank you, Lucky you were here," I said to Hinata, "It isn't a big deal," Hinata said getting all flustered. "Oh, here's your lunch I like the rapping!" I said handing it to him, We walk back towards everyone else.  I started teasing Hinata because of his rapping, "Hey guys look at Hinata's lunch rapping! Isn't just adorable!" they just laugh, and Hinata just pouted.

To be continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update! School just started and I'm in Orlando right now.

Word count: 1016