Chapter 23: Goody Two-Shoes

"..."

"Don't look at me like that!"

"..."

"Y/n! Stop It!"

"Akio-san chill, can't you see she cant tall"

"STOP LOOKING AT ME THEN! YOU BITCH!"

'THUD'

"Ow! You didn't have to slam me!"

"..."

------------------------------------------------

I was writing notes and look at Kageyama to see him talking to his side of the team, I always see him fighting with Hinata so this is actually wonderful to see. I then look at Hoshiumi, he winks at me which made me blush a little, and look away writing down notes. I look back up to see the ball was heading towards his way, he has a similar jump to me but a little more powerful.

Me, Akio, and Kageyama didn't give a reaction, instead, we just took it by normal. Hoshiumi wasn't really happy by our reaction, At night I decided to stretch with them since they finally hire a cook to make food.

I was stretching with Kageyama and Akio when Hoshiumi came up to us and ask us something.

"Oi! Have you seen me before?" he asks

I stop stretching and shook my head while Kageyama and Akio give their own response.

"That's not what I meant! I'm asking you if you've seen any of my games before." I just shook my head again and did a backend.

"I see... Then be more scared of me! Be surprised! You've just been staring at me like 'Huh...' ever since you saw me!"

I just continued to stretch while Akio and Kageyama just stared at him like he is crazy.

"Usually people underestimate me because of my height... and then freak out when they see my skills! That's how this is usually supposed to work!"

I just sweat drop because he doesn't know I can play volleyball too, and people underestimate me by height and gender.

"You do freak me out. But, you're a great reference, too." Kageyama said. Me and Akio nod in agreement.

"What?!"

Suddenly I hear Atsumu chuckle behind us all, everyone turns to him.

"Wow, you've got guts. I actually thought you were gonna be pretty prickly at first but on the court... you're a goody two-shoes, aren't ya?" Atsumu said

I started coughing like crazy while Akio was shedding tears of laughter.

"What?" Kageyama said while glaring at him

"All right, go ahead, do your stretches, and head on out." Coach said

"Yes sir!" everyone said except for me

Kageyama was just standing as if someone took milk away from him.

I just shrug it off and went to eat.

Akio Pov:

"So Akio-san, tell us about yerr sister," Atsumu said

"She is my ugly twin and you don't wanna date her," I said before eating the disgusting food that the new cook made

"She is your twin? I thought she was your older sister, she acts so maturely than you" Sakusa said

"That's because she doesn't have her voice and no she isn't the oldest, I'm the older twin," I said