Chapter 12: Running Late

"Woah, is that?"

"I think it is!"

"SKYSTRIME!"

"Naw, that is just a regular steel tower"

"NNNNAHAHAHAHA" (I cant with Kuroo's laugh tho!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n wake up!" Akio said shaking me

"NooOOOooOO" 

"Guys help me!" Akio called for help

They all step back, not wanting to anger me. Now that I wonder how in the hell did I wake up this morning.

"Just carry her, We don't wanna awaken the demon," Suga said remembering the time someone woke me up

"Fine!" Akio said picking me up

"Sup Akio!" Kuroo doing a handshake with Akio

"Yall meant?" Daichi asks

"We meant when Y/n went to see our game," Kuroo said

"Also it seems you are missing some guys," Kuroo said

"About that"

Flashback

Hinata: English 21 points

Kageyama: Japanese 38 points

How did you know!?" They ask in unison

"You guys are straightforward to read," I said

"Witness the true power-" Noya said

"Of the second years," Tanaka finishes the sentence while they both do poses 

"I wouldn't brag, your cut off was a 40, you wouldn't pass," Suga said

I look at Hinata's paper and stare in disbelief "Wha-" I fell back but Akio caught me

"Yachi didn't take it to good either," Yamaguchi said

I then look at Kageyama's paper, He focuses too much on memorization. "Don't worry guys, there will be more trips after this" I said. "How do we get to Tokyo now... I guess we will have to walk" Flames appear behind both of the

End of Flashback

Akio put me down and let me wander around, I look for Kiyoko and Yachi and saw them already heading in. We stop when Yamamoto gushes over us " There's 3 of them! Ones the sexy kind, one is the cute kind, and one is a mix of both! I'm not worthy of such of blessing!" Yamamoto cried. 

Kiyoko protects Yachi while I just look for the third girl he was talking about. "Take a good look tiger head-" Tanaka walking in front of us. "Behold the glory of going to Karasuno high," He said while lights appear behind us.

"Let's go," Kiyoko said, I walk towards Akio while Yachi and Kiyoko go somewhere else. The rest just stares, "Well you guys can go to the gym whenever you're ready" Kuroo said. I head off towards the manager's room and start to unpack. Then I suddenly remember Tanaka telling them to put seat belts on for their safety. I chuckle at the thought.

In my mind, for some reason, I can hear Hinata and Kageyama screaming in a car. I bit my lip to hold in my laughter. I walk towards the gym to see them already near the door, "Good morning!" I said. "It's not even morning anymore Y/n" Akio facepalm, "Ready?" Daichi asks, "Ready!" Everyone said. We walk into the gym already seeing the rest of the teams practicing, we started to warm up of course all eyes were on me. 

"Hey look at that guy over there, I don't remember playing him while we were a Nekoma," Suga said. I and Asahi look over were Suga was looking, Asahi flinch because of his height. "You mean the guy staring at us?" Asahi asks, "Mhm" Suga hum. "Yep never seen him before..." Asahi look, "Hi Lev!" I wave at him. "Hey Y/n!!" he waves back, "You know him?" Suga looks at me. "You bet I do!" I said smiling at him.

Our first practice match of the day was with Fukurodani, In that team was the owl-like man. Now that I'm a little closer, he is 1 of the 5 aces. It was 20-24 almost the end of the first set, Nishinoya receives the ball, and I set the ball to Asahi. The spike got block and Fukurodani wins the first set. The bad thing about losing is that we have penalties, "One flying lap!" Daichi yells. "Yes sir!" we all say, the good part about this was I am a pro at flying laps... More practice for me!

While I was doing flying laps I observe the other teams, Ubugawa excels in jump serves, a skill that the members refined by doing a hundred serve after practice every day. They commonly use Serve & Block, a strategy in which the players aim to destroy the opponents with the serve, try to limit the opponents' attack space, and then block. Shinzen is a master at using combos. One of its combination plays is the synchronized attack, which is when all the spikers move at once to spike, leaving the opponents confused and making the attack unpredictable.

Due to the players' flexibility and solid receives, the Boys' Volleyball Club team is nicknamed "The Cats," which is also an allusion to the school name. Fukurodani their spikes and intelligence and most of all their ace. I look over where the ball is going, it was going to Tsukishima. My quick reflexes reacted and I receive the ball perfectly. "Kenma don't run away from the ball!" Coach Nekomata yell, "My arms are going to fall off," Kenma said, "They won't!"

"All yeah! I'm the greatest of all time!" Bokuto the owl looking man said. It was our 8th game and the sun was about to set, the only reason we are catching up is that me and Akio. I have been pinpointing the sets and do all my serves good, while Akio does his blocks and spikes. We have been holding back our power so we won't outshine the rest, I'm only using 45 percent of my power. We lost the 5th match, to be honest, I would rather run the doing flying laps.

"I thought the twins that they have were pros, they seem average to me." Some players talk "Wasnt that girl 1st in the US?" another one said. Suddenly the door open, there was a girl with short blonde hair. Behind her were the duo, I smile because finally, I can show my real power. I grin and demon horns and tail appear on me.

"Heres the ball Y/n!" Asahi said giving me the ball, I got excited to show them how my real serves are. I look around for a target, I look at that same spot. I throw the ball in the air and waited for just a minute, I did my float serve where I hit the ball and control it while I'm on the ground. Once it hit the floor everyone turns around to me, "that was hard work controlling the ball" I said yawning.

With the duo and twins, we won our first match. Even tho it was our 9th set, I chug my water quickly and fan myself. "I'm hungry!!" I wined Kiyoko then took me to the kitchen so I could help them make food for the boys, I made my famous Onigiri. About 80 of them in just 30 minutes.

I wonder... What will happen this week?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New years eve

word count: 1168