Chapter 22: The Cockroach

"Manager-Chan, I ne- ah! Thank you!"

"..."

"I need to know your name~"

"Stop flirting with my sister"

"Huh!? I wasn't flirting with her!"

"..."

"Don't look at me like that!"

"..."

"You look similar to me... Ah! your that maid at the cafe!"

"..."

"You want this back~"

"..."

"Then reach for it~"

"I said stop flirting with my sister!"

"Ow that hurt!"

-------------------------------------------------------

The same blonde hair guy that I met at the cafe was there, I guess he is a volleyball player. I also remember him taking my scrunchies with this other guy with gray hair, I was about to grab it when he lifts it in the air. I just sigh and walk away to give more people their water. After giving everyone water I sat down and started taking notes on them to see if they improve. 

After some time I learn people's names Like that blonde guy's name is Miya Atsumu and the guy that look like a seagull was name Hoshiumi Korai. Everyone who came had some type of special talent, like Hoshiumi, is short but he can jump like Hinata. Sakusa is like Ushijima but more cleaner, Atsumu is like Kageyama but more experience.

Night finally came and I was putting away stuff and cleaning their clothes for them, not only that I made dinner for them which was annoying since they made me do a lot of stuff. Is this how Yachi and Kiyoko feel, next time I see them I'm going to make food for them. 

After I was with my chores, I took a nice bath and went to sleep. I made sure my phone was on mute because Akio always spams me before I go to bed and the group chat is always annoying. Just before I went to bed I took pills for my sore throat and rub some cream on my neck. 

~The next day~

I woke by the sound of Atsumu screaming like a girl while Akio is laughing in the background and Kageyama telling everyone to shut up before I wake up. I got up with a scary aura around me, I open the door to my room and started to make my way to... Sakusa's room?

Everyone became quiet when they felt my aura, I Kick Akio and slam Atsumu to the ground to make him stop screaming. "Ow! That hur-" Atsumu stop himself before he could finish, I glare at everyone before making my way to make breakfast. I didn't feel sorry for Atsumu at all when I heard he got spray in the eyes by Sakusa.

Once I was done everyone came inside the room, everyone was scared to pick up their food since I still had my scary aura around me. "Y/n, If you stop will buy you some Chocolate strawberries," Akio said, Wih that a flowery aura was now behind me.

They finish their breakfast and left their plates so I could clean them, I clean each one of them and clean the tables so the next time they eat the tables won't be dirty. I quickly change and went to the gym to see them already practicing, I sat down and started writing down notes.

Nothing really happen today, but at least these people compliment my food. I did my night routine and went to sleep.

~The Next Day~

The next day I woke up super early just so I can wake up the boys and make them food. After I was writing notes when a ball was falling towards me, I put my hand out to block it. Once the ball hit my hand it was spinning around and then drop on the floor, I then pick it up and throw it back.

"OI! You ok?" Kageyama asks, I just nod and continued writing down notes. A practice set started everything was going good until Kageyama set was to low, I let out a light giggle which only some heard. The game then started once again, I went to fill up the water bottles.

I was walking back until I cringe for some reason, I felt that Hinata just got hit by the ball on his 'no-no square.'

(I started dying when I saw this part, At first, he was like 'Yass' then Boom 'I think my balls broke')

After practice, I quickly made food and clean the shirts so I could eat with them. I sat next to Kageyama and started eating, "I like the food Y/n-Chan, thank you" Kageyama said before stuffing more food inside his mouth. I wasn't listening to the conversation until Sakusa came up to us and ask why did shiratorizawa lose.

"Oi! I haven't seen the video yet but why did Shiratorizawa lose, was Ushijima-San not at his best?"

Kageyama and Akio had to think for a second, "He seemed to be playing his best to me." Kageyama said

"Huh? Then why the hell did he lose? How did you manage that? Did someone actually manage to stop Ushijima-San"

"Yeah... They did" Akio said

"Who was it? What year? What's their name?" Sakusa said I could see he was a little bit mad. I didn't know why though. 

"What junior-" Sakusa was cut off by someone else, "Sorry about that! He's as negative as you can get. He has to know everything about anyone who could be a threat to him." A dude with weird eyebrows said

"I'm not negative. I'm just cautious"

"You haven't actually gotten serious yet, have you, Sakusa-san?" Kageyama asks

"What makes you said that"

"It's just a feeling. I mean, you're way more normal than what id imagined you'd be like, so far." Kageyama said hitting a nerve in Sakusa. I bonk his head for being rude.

"Right now, he thinks his shoulders aren't doing so great. Though in his case, it's usually just in his head. I guess there's nothing bad about being cautious about that." Said, eyebrow guy

They left because Sakusa wanting the tub before anyone can put their germs on it, they started talking about how everyone is good in the camp and stuff like that. I hurry up with eating and went to collect plates. After I was done I took a bath and did my night routine and went to sleep.

It didn't last very long because the boys were loud, I got of bed and made my way again to Sakusa's room.

"Chigaya, I'm afraid a cockroach lives in that hair. Kageyama, I'm afraid his hair will make me think he's a cockroach" I could hear Sakusa say

"Just call manager-Chan" Hoshiumi said

"Your right, Y/n-Chan is the only one here who is actually decent," Sakusa said

"Her name Y/n? Already going by first name bases" Atsumu said

"No, Udai-san is Y/n-chan's brother that's why" Sakusa said

I then walk inside the room to see a big behind Cockroach there, I put on gloves and grab hand sanitizer. I put sanitizer on it and pick it up with a paper towel, I put it inside a trash bag and went out. I bow and went to throw the roach away in the trashcan.

To be continued

----------------------------

Word count: 1199