Special Chapter 2:Days At Inarizaki

Akio Pov:

I move to Japan to live with my twin, that I didn't know I had till 1 month ago. But I didn't know she lives in Miyagi, I move to Hyōgo. I was walking into my new school, I heard lots of whispers. "W-whats y-your name?" A girl asks, "Udai Akio, your name Munchkin?" I asked lifting her chin with my finger. " M-moto E-emma," she said blushing madly "Well Munchkin it was nice knowing you," I said walking away.

I keep walking to class (Class 1-5, not apart of the story but you're in Class 1-8) I didn't care for the girls, but I didn't play with them either. I hear whispers saying "He hot, hotter than Atsumu" or "I wanna date him!". Atsumu? who in the hell is Atsumu. Do I care? No, not really. I walk into my classroom sitting near the window, I wonder if my twin is ugly... are we identical? The bell rings out of a sudden saying it's time for class.

*After Class*

It was now lunchtime and many but I mean MANY girls ask me to eat lunch with them. "Sorry ladies, but I have to make a call," I said holding my phone. "Awh, Ok Udai-Kun," they said leaving, that was close I thought sweat dropping. I pull out my bento box and started eating in the classroom, after finishing eating I started doing my homework. To my surprise it was easy, I finish my homework and made my way to the vending machine. I walk past my locker to see it overfilling with papers, "The hell" I mumbled, I open my locker to see letters falling out. "Lover letters?"

I rede one and let me tell you, I never rede something so cheesy in my whole life. 'Hey, crush ☺I just wanted to tell you how much I like you. You are the cutest guy I have ever seen.. you're cute funny smart nice, any girl would be lucky to have you. When I talk to you my heart skips a beat. I like you, but you don't as I do u? 😔If I were ur gf I would promise to be there for you when you need me. Please text back on what u think of this I do like u a lot. 😁'

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX

I have no words for this... I going back to the classroom.

After School

School ended and I finishing my homework, After I was done I walk tours the volleyball gym. I stop when I heard squealing behind me, I turn around to see a blonde hair male walking with squealing rats around him. I didn't give 2 shits who he was when I heard people squealing my name, "Udai-Kun! Over here!" I turn around to see all the girls that were with him came over to me.

"Hey ladies, how was your day?" I said with an angelic smile, "Good Udai-Kun!" they all said in unison. "Who are you?" I heard a male voice ask, I look to see the same blonde hair male. "I'm Udai Akio, you?"

"Miya Atsumu"

"Sorry ladies but I have to go, bye my pretties," I said smoothly. I started walking again when I heard jogging behind me, "So you're the first year that everyone says he looks better than me." Atsumu said with a bit of annoyance, "I wouldn't say I look good" I said. "Do you have a hobby?" he asks "gee, you do ask a lot" I said. "Just answer that question," he said

"I play volleyball"

"What position?"

"Wing-spiker, Middle blocker, and Setter..."

" Setter aye? Well I'm the best setter, so you won't take my place" he sad while glaring

"Ok then..."

Minutes later

"So you are the transfer student, Udai Akio, right?"

"The one and only"

"Wait... Aren't you the Prince Charming of Washington, 2nd best volleyball player?" A boy with slightly-combed down hair asks

"Isn't Washington one of the powerhouses in the United States?" A boy with short sliver spiky hair asks

"To answer all of your questions, Yes I am the Prince Charming of Washington, Yes Washington is only second in the U.S. Florida is first because of that powerhouse girl, the goddess," I said a bit proud (Since he is your brother)

"Well it's an honor of having you on our team," said A boy with short hair and light gray with black tips at the ends

3 weeks later

"Akio, you got a letter," Kita said

I took the letter and started reading it.

Dear, Udai Akio

We have seen the way you play and wanted you to teach some of the kids at our school how to play volleyball, It will be an honor to have Prince Charming teaching our kids. If you wanna in give me a call.

(Xxx)-Xxx-Xxx

From Coach Tobe (Random name I guess)

After that, I said my goodbyes to my team and head to Toyok to meet my twin. I got to say she is annoying and cold, she doesn't even or cheer for any team. But I still love her.