Ova 3: Maid Cafe

"Y/n! Please!"

"Nu-uh, I'm not going to do that!"

"Please, you wouldn't want your cousin to be alone working"

"No, but why did you choose that job?"

"I thought the uniform was going to be cute"

"But-"

"Yay! come hurry up!"

------------------------------------------------------

I was at Hyogo for a week just to spend time with my cousins and uncle, The worst part about it was Mira making work. We walk into the cafe and let me say, We got many stares. I was texting Akio about later in the day we were going to meet someone. "So what's your business here?" asked one of the worker, "Do have 2 spots for 2 workers?" Mira ask.

The worker brought us to the changing room so we can change, I wasn't very please with the uniform but Mira would be annoying. I put on wolf ears and tail while Mira puts on the cat ears and tail, I choose the uniform that had black, gray, and sapphire ice blue color.

 I put on wolf ears and tail while Mira puts on the cat ears and tail, I choose the uniform that had black, gray, and sapphire ice blue color

(This is Y/n but with raven hair and ice-blue eyes)

I look at Mira, and she was wearing white black, and shallow pond blue, she was stunning lowkey wish I were pretty too. We weren't going to stay here for that long so I just told the owner we are just helping out. I waited for customers to come and you wouldn't believe who came. "Akio what are you doing here!" I said whispering, " I can't I visit my little sister and my little cousin," he said while ruffling my hair.

"N/n! where is Mimi (another name for Mira)" Yasashiro asks, "Over there," I said looking at Mira. I heard a ding meaning that someone enters the cafe, I look to see 2 boys that kinda look alike. "I take yall towards your table," I said to my brother and cousins, "Hey Mira, there's more costumers" I tap her shoulder. (Mira is 4'9) She looks at the boys and nods, "Here is the menu guys call me when you're ready" I said walking off to tend to more customers.

"Y/n! Those boys wanna talk to you~" Mira said while walking next to me, I look at the boys. One had Piss- I mean blonde and the other had gray hair, the blonde one wink at me while the other one just stares at me. I drag Mira towards the kitchen, "I'm not going to go talk to them" I said.

"Too bad because I told them you were going to be their maid now~," She said while I was trying my best not to choke her, "Y/n~ Mira~ you're on break~," one of the other maids said, just in time too!

"Guess I have to take my break..." I said smirking, I quickly went to the break room and started eating my bento. I scroll through my phone look at social media, I saw a post from Kuroo saying that he is going to a maid cafe while on a train. I didn't care since it's not like he is coming to Hyogo.

After break time I walk out of the room to find the boys were gone, Akio and my cousin were gone too. But... Kuroo was here... Not alone... but with Hinata, Kenma, Kageyama, Bokuto, Akaashi, Konoha,  and Yaku. My soul left my body at that moment, I snap back to reality and saw Mira tending to them.

I tried my best not to be spotted which was successful, but that didn't mean I escape. I was leaving the cafe when someone grabs my wrist, I turn back to see the blonde hair male from before grabbing my wrist. I quickly to off my scrunchy, then another hand came towards me. This time it was the gray hair male.

I took off my other scrunchy and ran away, I look at my wrist to see my 2 favorite scrunchies were gone. I sigh and walk back home ready to beat Akio's ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter also for my grammar, I'm going to edit this later in the future!