Special Chapter 3: Kid Y/n

"FISH EYES YOU DUMBASS WAKE UP!"

"Why is there a child voice in my room?... WHY DO I SOUND LIKE CHILD?"

"BECAUSE WE ARE"

"WHAT THE HELL"

------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

"Akio... we need help," I said going all pale, "Y/N DONT FAINT ON ME!" he said shaking me. I move near my nightstand and grab my phone. I call the group chat of all the volleyball players, "Y/n what's wrong?" Suga asks. "Yeah, you don't call this group chat at all," Akaashi said, "My house now," I said with my squeaky voice.

1 hour later

Everyone was at my house in the living room, I and my brother are in my room. "Y/nnnnnn-channnnnnn~ come out please" Oikawa sang, "Go downstairs with everyone else," Akio said. I unlock the door and started going downstairs with my brother holding my hand, I stop at the end of the stairs. We weren't really wearing clothes since they were too big (Akio is wearing a hoodie and Y/n is wearing a shirt. It looks like a dress on you). "Promise you won't freak out," my baby voice asks, "Y/n are you ok, your voice sounds so high pitch?" Yaku asks.

I came out of hiding and said "Hi guys" I said, they all froze when they saw me and heard my voice.

Shoyo Hinata: She is so cute! Look her in her oversize shirt!

Tobio Kageyama: I- *Blushes A LOT*

Yu Nishinoya: Y/N~ SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!!

Ryūnosuke Tanaka: *Has nose bleed*

Daichi Sawamura: Don't worry Y/n! Your Daddy is here! (I reread this and I can't with myself!)

Kōshi Sugawara: Look at my Cute future wife!

Kei Tsukishima: T-that du-dumba-ass *Looks away while blushing*

Tetsurō Kuroo: We are kidnapping her to be our child Neko!

Morisuke Yaku: She is so tiny! A mini Goddess!

Kenma Kozume: *Looks back a game trying hard not to blush*

Lev Haiba: Chibi-Chan!

Tōru Oikawa: Angle eyes~! She looks cuter than me when I was a kid~

Hajime Iwaizumi: Too cute! *looks away to hides blush*

Kōtarō Bokuto: HEY HEY HEY! Isn't that the shirt I bought her!!

Keiji Akaashi: Her eyes... She is a princess (You're the prince Akaashi~)

Eita Semi: An Angle!

Satori Tendō: She so cute! I just wanna pinch her cheeks!

Shinsuke Kita: Truly a goddess!

Atsumu Miya: WE ARE GOING TO STEAL HER AND PUT HER IN A MINI JERSEY LIKE MINE!

Rintarō Suna: *Takes out his phone and takes a picture*

Osamu Miya: Food+Chibi Y/n= HEAVEN

Kiyoomi Sakusa: I must protect her from these dirty germs! (he is in a corner)

"Guys!" I yelled "We need clothes and food" Akio came out of nowhere. "How in the hell you are tall for a 5 year old?!" I said while pointing at him, "why are you short?" He said while bending down t my height. "FISH EYES IM ONLY 3'1, I think..." I said rubbing my nape, "I am 4'4, 1 foot, and 3 inches taller than you" he said flicking my head. "Ow," I said rubbing the spot "Mama he hurt me," I said clinging to Suga's leg while pouting.