Chapter 18: War

"Akio, my eyes are drying"

"Mine too but I'm not complaining"

"Because you don't take care of yourself!"

"Just put on your glasses after this game then"

"But-"

"SHUT UP ALREADY"

"I- WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID TO ME!"

---------------------------------------------------

The game started and my eyes were drying up meaning have to put on my glasses, I whining because I didn't want to have pink eye. I pull out my contacts and I couldn't really see what was happening, "Akio tell me what's happening" I said "Can't you see?" he asks and looks at me before he looks at my hand, "Fine."

From what Akio is telling me, both teams are equal. He told me how Tanaka is annoying Mad dog and Tsukishima is taking advantage of it. "Why are you telling her this? Can't she see?" Noya asks, "I'm blind, I need glasses or contacts so I can see Noya," I said.

"How did you know it was me?!" 

"Because of your voice and I can see you"

"But you just said your blind"

"I can't see from afar"

"Oh"

We finally have the lead, from what I could hear Mad dog is getting scold by the dude who tried to talk with me and Yachi. Since Mad dog keeps getting taunt by Tanaka, he keeps making foolish mistakes. 

"Tweet"

"Let me guess, Mad dog is back in?" I ask, "How did-" "I could hear him getting scolded by his teammate and I'm pretty surprised he didn't get attack," I said cutting Akio before he could finish.

It was 13-12 with us in the lead, at first it was tied but Asahi slams the ball. "Where are you guys?" I said trying to see where the boys, "We are right here Y/n?" Daichi said.

"Sorry I can't see you guys" I walk slowly to them

"Why?"

"Cause I need glasses, anyway come here I'm going to give you some advice"

I walk up to them and told them what they can do, "Can someone walk me back now?" "I'll do it," they said in unison. The game started and Hinata was spiking the ball, he put his left foot down and jump the right. 

Kageyama set the ball but Hinata was too close to the net and the ball was too. I knew I shouldn't tell them to do it. 

~Flashback~

"Hey guys, you should try to do something. Hinata should put his left or right which way he likes but jump in the opposite direction"

"I could try!"

"Good! Just make sure you don't jump to close to the net"

"Yes, mam!"

"Can someone walk me back now?"

~End Of Flashback~

We still won the point thanks to Kageyama's stupidity to not hesitate, I didn't see it but Kageyama and Hinata both gave me a thumbs up. Aoba Johsai got to 20 first again and things are really getting intense again.

It was 22-23 with Aoba Johsai in the lead now, from this information I could tell Karasuno is going to win. I didn't worry that much since I know my team is good and they all have each other's back. From where I'm standing I could feel Oikawa is going to do his Spike serve, his first serve he got the point.

But the second serve Daichi receives the ball with his body making him rollback. I felt someone next to me move, Akio was going to play meaning I'm going to play too. 'AH SHIT! WE DONE FOR NOW' I thought before putting one of my contacts in again, "Makes us proud Y/n" Coach said.

I serve the ball but it wasn't really good since I could only see with one eye, Iwaizumi receives it, and Oikawa sets it to Mad dog which Hinata and Kageyama block earn us a point. Since we got that point it's now deuce meaning have to get 26 points or more to win.

I serve again and they receive, Hinata and Kageyama block the spike but it still went through them so I went running and dive, digging the ball up. Kageyama does a setter dump which ears us another point, one more point and we win the game. If we win this game we get to face Shiratorizawa.

Even though I can't see well I try to do my best serve, it will take all of us to end this game. I quickly get ready to spike the ball so Kageyama can send it to me or Akio, I slam the ball down but someone receives it but making it go the other way. Oikawa quickly runs towards it setting the ball to Iwaizumi, Oikawa lands on his back falling on to some chairs but trying to get up quickly.

Daichi receives but it goes out of balance but Tanaka quickly digs it making it go up high in the air where nobody is at. I ran as fast as, I put my right foot down making it my support to jump. I jump high as I can which is 376 cm and slam the spike the ball.

Mad dog receives it making it go to our side of the court, Kageyama spikes it but Kindachi blocks it making it hit Akio's face. I was about to spike it again but Hinata was already running towards the ball, I couldn't even move if I wanted to. My body was weak from that jump that I did.

Hinata Spikes the ball and Oikawa almost receives it but the ball went out of balance. Finally, it was over, I took out my contacts and lay on the ground. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Suga asks while picking me, "I'm fine, but that jump really made me tired" I said before smiling at him.

"Let me take her," Kiyoko says before helping me walk

"Thank you," I said 

Kiyoko help me get to the bathroom, I wash my face and put on my glasses. It was black with a golden design on it, I walk back to the team. "Y/n? Is that you?" Hinata asks.

"Who else could it be, dumbass" Kageyama bonk Hinata

"That jump was really high for a short girl like you," Tsukishima said

"Shut up!" I cross my arms while pouting 

"Yeah, that Jump was really awesome!" Hinata praise me

When we got on the bus I was knocked dead, I didn't even wanna eat food. I sat next to Akio and started cuddling him. When we woke up I punch him which he woke up and started yelling which woke up the others. We walk off the bus and everyone from school was there to congratulate us, I suddenly remember the news report. Akio and I were interview before we left.

After the new report, we had a meeting that I didn't pay attention to, I was busy thinking of the declaration of war Ushijima did.

It is going to be a war alright

To Be Continuted

-------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1117