Chapter 31: Nearly To The End

"And now, the rotation brings back Inarizaki's most powerful server, Miya Atsumu"

"Ha! You wish!"

'Bonk"

"Owh! Why did you do that?"

"Because I felt like it"

"YOU LITTLE - OWHHH!" 

"Concentrate!" 

-------------------------------------------------

You had a stoic look while the rest of your team had a worried look, the only reason why you had a stoic look was that when Atsumu jumps to the server he looks like a ballerina. You had to hold in laughter or else you would start cracking up in the middle of the court.

You receive the ball perfectly but Tanaka didn't move fast enough to receive it. Noya and Tsukishima switch places putting the defenses at a huge advantage, Tsukshima blocks the spike but it still ended up getting saved by...

"Miya Atsumu skips the ball pass and sets the ball!"

'Shit'  You thought

Tsukishima quickly moves to where the ball was heading, Osamu looks like he was about to hit the ball when he switches positions to set. Aran spikes the ball, your eyes widen but before you rush to the ball. The ball suddenly went in the air, you look at where the came from and a smile appears on your lips, then you heard Kageyama say "Nice receive!"

The crowd went wild for Hinata's epic received, "Despite their libero not being present, their middle blocker Hinata Shoyo managed to get that powerful attack up! What a nice receive!"

Once again the team did a counter-attack which ended up with the other team almost another point, if it weren't for Hinata's epic received again they would've gotten another point. But Inazarki still got the point which sucks because Hinata works so hard for that point.

18-16, Takeda asking for a time out. While the team was standing in a circle you could see all the discomfort in their faces, "Did you see my receive back there?!" Hinata asks out of nowhere

"Yes! That was so cool too!" You said while having sparkles around both you and Hinata

Everyone just stares at you 2 with a smile or just sweat drop, You 2 started giggling which made you sound like an angel. The rest of the team blushes except for Akio, everyone started laughing while Tsukishima just wipes his face and is looking like 'TF is wrong with these people, we are fucking losing! These lowlifes need to face reality'

The game started once again and this time everyone's spirits were all fill-up again. Inarzaki again added Kita back into the game to make their defenses stronger, you sign knowing it would be harder to get points.

Inarzaki got 2 more points making them have 20, you mentally facepalm and encourage your team. "Don't worry we will get the next one!" they all said agreed and the game started up once again. It was Akio's turn to serving, he wasn't the best nor the worst. He just got carried away by his own strength.

He server with 100 percent making the ball zoom across the court, everyone was surprised but you just yawn making an irk mark on Akio's forehead. "Man, I'm hungry, Samu!" your ears perk up at the word hungry, "Same here, Tsumu." You had a stoic face again because you weren't going to start bursting out laughing. (Hungry for Y/n~ or me~)

Akio once again served but this time it got stop by Kita, Atsumu set the Aran which spike was blocked by Kageyama and Tsukishima

Akio once again served but this time it got stop by Kita, Atsumu set the Aran which spike was blocked by Kageyama and Tsukishima. Tanaka saved the ball which Kageyama set the ball to Akio, Atsumu received the ball making Osamu set for Atsumu. 

You took a deep breath ready to received the Twin's minus tempo attack when... the ball flew over Atsumu hand making you snort. But then you got in position when Kita saves the ball in time, the ball was heading toward you.

You saved the ball and ran up front for a synchronized attack, the ball was sent to you from the back which made the other team surprise since, in the Shiratorizawa match, Karasuno didn't use back row attacks. 

You hit the ball with the right amount of power which made Kita mess up on his received, you grin at him making him look at you with a smirk. "Karasuno , managed to grab hold of the distant Inarizaki from behind," the announcer said 

Akio was serving again, you gave him the look that meant 'If you don't score a point I won't cook for you until I want to' he just nods and throws the ball in the air. You earn a point but Inarizaki earns a point too making it to tie again. 

It kept going back and forth with the points, You suddenly felt someone... no, not someone... Some people cheer for you to keeping going even if you were tired. You look up at the camera and gave them a smile which made the other school blush at the 'thank you' smile you gave them.

24-22, with 1 more point Inarizaki could take the win. It was almost a close call when Tanaka spike got block but Noya saved it just in time. It went over 2 times, but this time you realize Kageyama kid a beautiful set. You smirk knowing full well that the team wasn't going to lose. 

Then it hit you, you cover the lower half of your face because of the chuckle that came out by accident. You felt that Oikawa being jealous and started to get salty about Kageyama's toss, what made it, even more, funnier was that after that you felt Oikawa get embarrassed. (I laugh at the part where he started humming!!)

We earn 2 points with the help of Kageyama strong serves and sets, 24-25 with K-A-R-A-S-U-N-O being in the lead

We earn 2 points with the help of Kageyama strong serves and sets, 24-25 with K-A-R-A-S-U-N-O being in the lead. But Inarizaki caught up which made me pout, I was ready to eat my dam Onigiri that I made. 

To be continued

-----------------------------------------

I haven't updated since FEB 27! I was like "THE HELL! HOW THE ACTUAL FUDGE!"

Word count: 1039