Chapter 17: Rematch

"Y/n-Channnn~"

"Shut up Flatykawa"

"Huh?! Have you been spending time with Iwa-Chan?"

"Shut up Shittykawa, no she hasn't been spending time with me"

"Hajime-San!"

"Nice to see you too Y/n-Chan"

---------------------------------------------------------

We were setting up the court when Oikawa and Kageyama decided they were going to argue over a ball, Oikawa let go of the ball which made Kageyama fall. Oikawa started laughing like a maniac, I was helping Yachi when a dude from the other team decided to throw the ball our way. I was going to pick it up when a ball was heading towards Yachi's way, I quickly brought my arm to block it and save Yachi.

Everyone was lined up ready to start the game, "Remember guys, don't lose focus" I said. I look at Aoba Johsai and I think they are ready to play, I mean this is going to be one hell of a match. It was Oikawa's time to serve and Daichi receives it,  Oikawa is renowned for his powerful jump-serve, a technique he had seen on television and thought was amazing, so he worked hard since junior high to master the technique. He serves with pinpoint accuracy, often strategically targeting a member of the opposing team, a gap between two players, or using a different scheme to win a service ace.

Since we were little I always taught him so I know all his weaknesses, I'm also better than him. I was getting tired so I took a nap while standing up. I woke up by someone shaking me and the others just look at me like I was crazy, "How do you sleep like that?" Akio asks. "I just sleep dude," I said before looking at the leader board.

It was Oikawa's time to serve again, he looks a little weird. That when I realize he was doing his spike serve, "Guys it's going to be fast!" I said but they didn't react in time. We were at set point meaning we are going to have to get a point or we will have to do a reduce.

Aoba Johsai sub a player, I scan him before they start playing. He seems to do recklessly dangerous plays with no regard for game situations, he plays are risky, so he's most likely a double-edged sword. but he can also make a very valuable decoy, even without him recognizing that talent. I could tell that is going to be a problem, Oikawa sets the ball to 12# when 16# push him and spike the ball.

He spikes the ball hard enough that we won the first set against Aoba Johsai, He got a bonk on the head from Iwaizumi. The second set #16 was in the starting line up, Mad dog is his nickname I guess that Oikawa gave him. He can do crazy cut-shots just like me, It's better to do cut-shot but it always doesn't work.

I was getting bored of just watching so I analyze my team and each player. Karasuno's strongest attribute is its offensive power, with a heavy focus on attacks such as the quick strike, pipe-line, and synchronized attacks using tempo. It also utilizes uncommon techniques like the Calculated One-Point Two-Setter, the jump float serve, and a libero toss to throw off opponents.

Suddenly Akio was called to the bench, Why could he be called for. I then saw he was going to switch with Tsukishima, Coach the calls me to switch with Tanaka. I didn't want to at first but then I thought of me playing along with my brother.

I switch with Tanaka and got ready to play, I told Akio what to do and he agreed. It was Akio's turn to serve and he aims the ball at Mad dog, we got a point. The second time I could see Oikawa caught on to our plan, Kageyama save the ball meaning me or Akio had to set. I quickly move so I could set to him and he could spike, we got a point.

Everyone was surprised that I could set, I mean I did tell them I was just a wing spiker. Since we have 3 setters on the court now it's now impossible to recognize who is going to set or not. The third time didn't work but he still kept playing, I kept hitting spikes left and right.

"Stop trying to look cool Y/n," Akio said "Me trying? I always have been cool Giraffe" I said before he smashes his head against mine. We started arguing until the referee told us to stop, "Sorry" we said and bow. Aoba Johsai was up to 20 points first, I could tell we were going to lose this set already. 

It was almost the end of the set and Aoba Johsai was in the lead but that doesn't mean we lose completely, its Yamaguchi's turn to serve which got me a little nervous but I had confidants in him. He did his float her perfectly, which made me a little bit of fire up. But the 3rd time they finally managed to receive the ball, It was heading toward Yamaguchi's way when he receives it with his body. 

I quickly move and did a low set, Since I was short enough to do a low set I manage to set the ball to Akio, which cause us to get a point. Aoba Johsai did a time out, "That was so awesome Y/n!" Hinata said.

"I didn't even know you could do that" Akio butt in

"I didn't either but I have seen people do it," I said before drinking water

"You were like whoosh! Your foot went boom! Then Yeet!" Hinata said while making hand movements

"Tweet!" 

It was time to play again and I was ready to win the game, Yamaguchi gots us 1 more point and that point made us neck n neck. The second set was getting intense with Karasuno and Aoba Johsai in a tie, the game was getting extreme. They took me and Akio out of the game, I was upset while Akio's spirit left his body.

We lose the 2nd set but at least I had fun, when I go back on the court I ain't fighting for me.

I will fight for the team!

To be continued 

----------------------------------------------------

I like how I started this at 12 and finish this at 3:36 

Word count: 1050