44. Take Me To Paradise

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

[ warning: this chapter contains explicit scenes

[ warning: this chapter contains explicit scenes. ]

LUNA HAD ALWAYS DREAMED of getting away, into an island that was described as paradise, where she could hear the splashes of the waves hitting the white-sand shore of the beach and the melodic chirping of the birds as though it was singing. Where she could feel the relaxing warmth of the sun against her skin as well as the chilling breeze that brushes through her hair. Where she could see the beautiful scenery painted across the land, the ocean, and the sky as if it was simply a painting enclosed in a picture frame.

Luna had always dreamed of getting away to an island that was described as paradise, much more now that she has someone to go with.

Not only would she hear the splashes of the waves or the birds singing in the early morning, but she would now also hear the delightful voice of the love of her life whispering in her ear, a piece of music that she never wants to end. She would not only feel the warmth against her skin or the breeze brushing through her hair, but she would also feel his touch caress her skin, as if it were igniting little fires across her body, and his fingers tangled in her hair, softly tugging on it as they connected.

Now, the land, the ocean, and the sky weren't the only ones that gave beauty in the said paradise, but also the view of her husband lying next to her in the morning with only his ring on, his honey-blonde hair messy as he smiled at her.

With all of those breathtaking things waiting for her in that paradise, who could blame Luna for being completely and utterly excited?

"Are we there yet?" A rather adorably impatient Luna asked.

Jasper couldn't stop the laugh that erupted from his throat as he shook his head, finding Luna's excitement amusing and adorable.

"For the sixty-eighth time, darlin', we're not there yet." Jasper said.

Luna cocked an eyebrow against the blindfold she was forced to wear by both Jasper and Alice.

"Are we there yet?"

"Selene."

"I needed to ask again to make it sixty-nine. You know, for good luck." Luna said, a teasing smile curling on her lips.