257

This chapter is heartbreaking, yet sweet as fuck. I love mummy Liz and daddy George with my whole heart!

-

The next morning was horrible. I sat at the morning table, trying to eat to make my parents at least a little happy but all I could think about was wanting to throw it all up again so I didn't gain weight from it.

My siblings were going back to Hogwarts today but I weren't allowed to. Mum and dad didn't think it was a good idea just yet.

I hated that I couldn't go back to focus on school. That's all I wanted. To just go back and act like none of this happened. Sure, I was glad to be home but here I was left to think about it all. Nothing really happened here and I used to be fine with it, I used to love it but now I needed to be distracted from my thoughts.

Veronica was over the moon about something. Really energetic, telling Freddie about a dream she had, and Freddie listened gladly. Ronnie is the baby of the family and we all adore her. Sure, we can get annoyed with her sometimes like all siblings can but we all have a very strong intuition to protect her.

She was going to start Hogwarts the same year Sammy and I graduate, meaning she only have Bryson there and he will then graduate when she finishes her second year. Then she'll be alone at Hogwarts, unless she gets some friends.

What if the same thing happens to her? If Ronnie get's a boyfriend who does the same things. She won't have anyone. She'll be completely alone.

I closed my eyes, trying to push the thoughts away. Of course it wasn't going to happen to her.

"Vivi." Mum crouched next to me and when I opened my eyes, she looked at me. "Remember what the madam Blackwood said. You have to eat it all."

Madam Blackwood had diagnosed me with anorexia when I was in the hospital. I had lost so much weight and it was mostly visible on my body so when I wore my oversized clothes, my parents hadn't been able to notice it.

I had been given a meal plan that I have to stick to so I could gain weight again. Gain everything back.

"Vivi." Mum whispered. "I know it's hard but you heard her. If you can't gain weight here, you have to be hospitalized and monitored every hour of every day until your weight is back to normal."

"I know." I muttered. I had to eat a banana, a half bowl of cereal and one cup of milk. It was so goddamn difficult and I had yet to go an entire day without throwing up.

I hated that Luke had ruined me like this. That he made me start this 'cause now I don't know how to end it. How is it that something a simple as eating, seems like the world ending to me?

I was only halfway through my bowl of cereal and already I just wanted to run out and throw it up. I was starting therapy tomorrow so that was one good thing I suppose. It was going to help me get the mindset I needed to be able to eat a full meal without throwing up.

"Can I eat it in my room?" I asked quietly. I didn't want the whole table to hear our conversation which was why mum was speaking quietly as well.

"You know you can't do that." She told me as she gently rubbed my hand. "I have to make sure you eat it all."

I grabbed onto the spoon that sat in the bowl and with a shaking hand, I slowly brought it towards my mouth. I knew dad was watching too. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, drinking a glass of water.

"I'm not hungry."

"Hmm." He hummed and shrugged as a small smile spread across his face. "That's probably for the best."