Chapter 13 - Calvin

**Flashback**

I'm so very excited. Today is our 2 year anniversary. I can't wait to see Maddie's face when I show her everything I've got planned. This is going to be great.

Madison or Maddie as I like to call her has been my girlfriend for two years now. We started dating sometime during the middle school. We've been together ever since.

I can't believe it. We've been together so long already. I didn't think I would be able to after everything that happened with... Anyways that's not important.

I was putting finishing touches to my plan. I feel like I'm finally ready to say the three most beautiful words to Maddie finally.

When I looked at my final masterpiece, I was feeling proud of what I accomplished. I'm planning to take Maddie down the memory lane and then she will see this portrait and find me beside it with a rose and I would finally say those words to her after a cute cheesy speech. I think she would be happy, well I surely do hope so.

I have to act normal at school today. After our arguement recently, I want her feel like I have forgotten all about it and now it's behind us.

Our arguement was because I thought that she was trying to steal something from my dad's office at home and there's a lot of important paperwork there. I confronted her, she denied of doing any such thing, we argued, the usual protocol.

We haven't been on proper speaking terms ever since. Maybe, I was truly misunderstanding and it was nothing. I hope this surprise helps us move on from that arguement.

I arrived at school in my black Lamborghini. I got it for my birthday from dad. Dad got yelled at by mom for spending so much.

I got to my locker which was right next to Maddie's, she's not here yet. That's weird. She's always here before me. I decided to hide nearby and try to startle her when she comes.

Lucky for me Ishal's locker was only two down from Maddie and I also knew the password. I opened the locker and hid behind it's door. It opens towards left, so pretending to get something from his locker basically hid me.

Soon after Maddie arrived. I was ready to shut Ishal's locker and startle her. Just then, I heard her speaking to someone else. I guess, I have to wait until they're done to make her jump in fear. Since, Ishal's locker is so close to Maddie's, I could hear what they were talking about.

"When are you going to get the files?" A male voice asked, I suppose she's talking to a guy who's maybe her partner in some assignment

"He caught me thrice. I can't risk it right now. I have to wait a while before I try to steal the files you want me to." Maddie said exasperated

"Well, do it fast. You've been telling me to be patient for almost a year now." He said

"I'm trying but somehow he manages to get there on the wrong time." Maddie exhaled loudly

"Try harder." He said irritated

"What do you have to complain about? I satisfy you all the time." Maddie asked

"Which is what you'll be doing tonight as well." He stated

"I can't tonight. It's out 2 year anniversary. He'll get suspicious." Maddie said

So, they're talking about me and they were actually trying to steal some important from my dad's home office.

"Make some excuse or else." He threatened