Chapter 23 - Calvin

We reached the aquarium. This was the first destination of the day, we're here to see her favourite marine animals, dolphins.

I got out, going around the car, I quickly opened the door for her before she had a chance. I placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

   "Always let me open the door for you, will you?" I said softly

"Ok." Royalty replied shyly

  I took her hand in mine and led her in the aquarium. She looked around wide eyed, like she saw snow for the first time in her life.

   With her hand in mine, we went around seeing all the different fishes and exotic animals that were on display. So beautiful. She would look at all the fishes and smile like it was a totally new experience. Like, it was a dream she didn't want to end.

   I just followed her around, smiling. We finally got the dolphins. They were the last one we decided to see. She pressed hand at the glass and a dolphin came close and just floated in the same place looking back at her.

  She stepped towards her right and the dolphin followed. She stepped towards her left and the dolphin followed again. She spun around giggling and the dolphin did the same along with her. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. It was just too cute of an opportunity to pass.

  She waved the dolphin bye and then we left the aquarium. I opened the car doors for her and she got in. I closed the car door, jogged to the other side and got in the driver's seat.

  "So? How was it?" I asked taking her hand in mine

"It was really amazing. I really loved the dolphin. Can we take him home?" Royalty asked looking at me expectantly

God! She's so cute! Her surrounded by equally cute things would be such a cuteness overload. I smiled at her.

   "No, baby. We can't. Then, the dolphin would miss his friends and family a lot and become very sad. We don't want that, now do we?" I said gently

"No, suppose not." Royalty shook her head in agreement

   She has a heart of gold making me fall for her even more. She's the sweetest and the kindest person I've ever met. I kissed the back of her hand and then we were off to the second destination in our list.

   We stopped in Starbucks drive through, got some to eat and some drinks and we were back on our way.

  Royalty fed me cookies on the way. She poked me in eye with the cookies as well. I playfully glared at her causing her to giggle.

We finally reached our second destination, an art gallery.

  The moment Royalty saw where we were, she squealed, bursting my eardrums again.

"Baby, I'll ruin your lipstick again if you don't stop squealing right now." I said teasingly

   She stopped right away. I pecked her lips and found us a parking spot. After, I parked, I got out, jogged to the other side and opened the door for her.

  She stepped out taking my hand that I offered. I guided her in the art gallery and we roamed around seeing different art pieces.

  Royalty and I both have a knack for paintings, they just take you out of this world into a different universe where you can see the artist's story. A beautiful story at that.

   We got around, finally pausing at a grey painting of swirls. Huh? What the heck does this mean?

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Royalty said out of no where

Hated Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें